What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever seen at a nude beach/resort?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by TrumpCards, Apr 1, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I’ve never been to one nor do I ever intend to go.

I was just curious if anyone has ever seen some really crazy shit like a pre-op transsexual or a man with a 2 inch penis.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the man with the 2 inch penis has posted about it here. i haven't seen it myself though.

3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I can't say craziest, but nude volleyball was amusing. Nobody seemed interested in the volleyball bouncing.

4. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Six or Seven erect gay men touching and giving oral.

5. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

July 2010 at Wreck Beach in Vancouver. 3 mid-eastern men in Dress Suits making Obscene Gestures with their tongues , then they got chased off the Beach by 10 plus nude females and myself !

6. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

There's an unofficial nude beach nearby. I've seen couples fucking many times! More often I see men jerking off and gay guys sucking cocks and actually fucking, although technically it's prohibited. And since they're not bothering anyone else, the law leaves them alone. And there are places one can walk to avoid seeing them. (Personally I find it kinda hot so I make sure I always get a good look)!!!

7. Rafa69

Rafa69 Members

I saw gay orgy behind the dunes, guys jerking during straight had sex...
    All of this are forbbiden in the nudist beach, but 2km from the center of the beach or at night... everything is allow

John1971 likes this.
  8. I seen some naked fish and once seen a naked turtle with its butt stuck in the air! I had to look away

Jayandcay likes this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Not anything I have not seen in other public places as far as sexuality or sexual acts. The nude aspect is a bigger deal to people who are not nudists. To the nudist it's as comfortable as cloths so do what you do with cloths. Some sexual aspect is unavoidable I guess since you see what you want to see. But with cloths you imagine what you want to see with almost as much excitement.

I'm not a nudist either but I noticed how it's really no big deal in many places of the world. What is "crazy" to OP is perhaps not crazy to them.

10. Fixes_big_yellow_things

Fixes_big_yellow_things Members

An Old naked guy selling hot dogs on a beach.......better not give me the wrong sausage dude....

If you new him he'd sell you a beer from a cooler he kept hidden in the trees. He Got shut down by the police eventually

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm just trying to imagine the scenario where that would accidentally happen. it would have to be one hell of a dinner rush.

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Nothing that would be described as crazy I think. Any food or drink sellers have had a proper stall or hut.