We've covered School shootings. Now lets tackle Chicago.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NotMyRealName, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yeah when you recall Dhamer and Gacey there is some truth to some whacked white dudes. I also seem to recall neither of them used firearms for any of their victims. But let's not get off topic already. Neither of them came close to what's happening in Chicago.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would think the american way is to castrate them with guns :p Ehm, just the proved guilty ones of course!

A.K.A. snowflakes :-D

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

List of Famous Black Serial Killers

ROFL.

Yeah there's been zero occurrences of cannibalistic African tribes or anything in our history. And there's also been no recordings of missing white folk in south Africa who end up being chopped up for the black market to be sold as African medicine or anything.

No only white people do this. Only a white person could be that heinous. Meanwhile I'm reading an article about a black father who raped his 9month old daughter.

[​IMG]

In fact, Dahmer eating his victims skin and bits and pieces to connect with their souls is more akin to cannibalistc tribal beliefs than anything white man culture.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I was trying to relate to American references. Can't solve much of the worlds whackos elsewhere.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Didn't African Americans come from like, Africa?
    West African hoodoo is quite prevalant in African societies throughout westernised countries. Lots of people go missing in England too, white people because our body is more potent for the magicks.

machinist likes this.
  6. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

OK so using your link we find that the Chicago population demo by race is White 1,321,324 +/-6,502 48.7% Black or African American 839,917 +/-4,414 30.9. Now as was suggested can we see where most of the killings occur within the city.

So in my first link it does show the part of town that the fatalities are occurring. It does become relevant as to who lives there. That appears to be the zip of 60634

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  7. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I was actually trying to keep us focused on solving our problems. The rest of the world needs to take care of their own problems.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah that's all cool and all, but if you're going to jump on the sympathy band wagon and point fingers at whites, under the specific topics you're using as an argument, you probably wanna know a little bit more of what you're talking about.

9. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

If you're directing that at me, I am not jumping on any band wagon or ignoring what facts seem to be. Most serial killers and mass murders in America seem to be white. Not I don't go back 200 years for data so this may not track true forever. I am in way sympathetic to any race.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh okay, they seem to be white. Okay gotcha. So no real conclusive evidence or anything, just so it seems.

11. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Black people are also typically more easily scared. Scared of water, scared of animals...et cetera. Its a lot do with this that something like only 1% of US special forces military Navy SEALs and so forth is black.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think the point is that neither whites nor blacks are inherently this or that

To bring this back around on topic, Chicago doesn't have a crime problem because black people are inherently violent. All humans are inherently prone to violence under certain circumstances, regardless of skin color.

Humans are some vile creatures yo

I assume the intention of this thread is to dig around and determine the circumstances leading to the high crime rate in Chicago. Here's hoping it won't devolve into a thoughtless scapegoating of black people!

Asmodean and riverman18 like this.
  13. machinist

About 90% of the time I cant tell if yall are being serious or not

14. machinist

But what if thats actually just realistic.

This is then where people start using the word "systemic" so that individuals never have to take responsibility for anything and cry victim

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My point is

If black people are committing crime at a higher rate

It isnt because they're black. There is absolutely nothing in one's skin color that predisposes them to violence

Hopefully you're smart enough to dig a little deeper rather than just leaving it at "oh, they're black, thats why"

Okiefreak and soulcompromise like this.
  16. machinist

It could be because of the broken black family and incentivizing single mothers and deadbeat dads

17. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I don't think it will be thoughtless. It is hoped to reveal what it does based on evidence we can all develop. Just like the School Mass shootings accused, thoughtless or otherwise, that white males were the primary perpetrators of them. And the Las Vega shooter was a new record for mass killings. I don't think anyone is considering these guys as scapegoats.

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Ok American FactFinder - Results

Population: 74,298
    Median Age: 38.6
    Percent High School Graduate or higher: 85.2%
    Housing: 27,981 housing units (using the population total 2.655 or 3 people per household)
    Median Household Income: $58,184
    Foreign Born Population: 24,786
    Individuals Below Poverty Level: 11.5% or 8,544.27 people (poverty level for US is 12.7 with 43 Million Americans living in poverty)

My point is basically street crime is related to poverty, as well as race and ethnicity in that some of the most impoverished people are disadvantaged by race. These poor people aren't given the same opportunities that others receive. There housing may be in neighborhoods whose property taxes can't pay for the type of education other neighborhoods can get. Their parents may work jobs that don't pay because they couldn't afford a college education, probably due to the difficulty with getting hired as a person of color. Is that always the case? No. But it certainly is sometimes the case. Urban areas suffer from street crime more the rural ones. Crime is related to age as well. People in their younger years are typically the ones who are guilty of street crimes. 40% of arrests are 15-24 years old even though they make up 14% of the population in the US. It's also gender. Why do we think that is? It's not a lie.

And now I risk going on for too long. My point is, in short, that race and ethnicity are not a simple answer for who commits crime. We must also look into why.

scratcho likes this.
  19. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

We don't see the racial makeup of the above group, but we do see a small portion of low income results at 11.5%. So does this steer us away from it being about poor income no opportunity, socio economic conditions?

You spent a lot of time trying to condition us to the poor blacks being treated unfairly. And all of my black friends and my g/f have shared their examples of discrimination. Yet they have gone on to be productive, successful, very nice warm proud Americans. So with 11.5 % in poverty that leaves a lot that shouldn't be. Unless of course we can find some data that breaks down the race vs 11,5%. If the entire population of this zip that is the 11.5% is black than we may be back at socio economic disadvantage.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Since we're talking about race let me give you a few statistics on a country that’s primarily of Caucasian descent

Russians have far fewer guns than Americans — and far more homicides.

Currently there are 13 million firearms in circulation in Russia, compared with an estimated 300 million in the United States.
    That works out to about 9 guns per 100 people in Russia and closed to 100 guns per 100 people in America.

Yet In Russia there were 21,603 killings vs 13,636 in the United States and 98% of the homicides were white-on-white crime.

What' I'm getting at is clear If there were no african americans in the united states, white gangs would quickly fill the vacuum
    left by african american gangs and inner city violence would run rampant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.