Wet dreams....

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by .outlaw., Dec 31, 2019.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Well, for those of us who have had a vasectomy, the sperm is absorbed back into the body. Otherwise, 45 years after my procedure, my nuts would be the size of bowling balls.

2. RichieMM

RichieMM Newbie

I had three wet dreams in my early teens (starting within months of my first ejaculation, which was by masturbation) and have never had one since. The first time my dream was of seeing a naked girl with pubic hair, then a rapidly rising sensation of impending eruption, followed by orgasm and ejaculation. The second wet dream was similar except it did not have any sexual content, and the third was really just a nocturnal emission because there was no dream associated. Since then, the longest I have gone without ejaculating is three weeks (when I was in my late 20s) and that was not long enough to give me another wet dream.

3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I don't recall ever having a wet dream. Plenty of erotic dreams have occurred but I wake before ejaculating. There is a definite erection between my legs but no involuntary flow of semen from it. I was a late bloomer and my first ejaculation came in my late teens. First pussy after I turned twenty. Constant sex of some sort since then and do not remember ever have an involuntary ejaculation. I suppose it all depends on the way the male body matures or develops as the whether wet dreams will occur.

4. The Shark

The Shark Members

I used to have them when I was about 12, but eventually grew out of them. But I can remember that when they happened I used to have some real intense sex dreams. At first I didn’t know what was going on but figured it out after a few times. I was more embarrassed or scared of them at the time, but looking back I wish I enjoyed them more. I would give anything to have some again.

5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Never had one myself but would love to

6. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've only had one that I can recall - and I was about 60 when it happened.

7. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

They stopped in my teens, maybe because, at 19 I joined the Air Force, and being in shared dormitories, it was uncool to come in the sheets. If I'd wake up with the urge, and I often did, I'd go and pull myself in the toilet cubicle.

8. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I did not have them very often in my teens. I masturbated frequently. As a adult I still masturbate frequently and never have them. I do occasionally wake up reedy to masturbate.

9. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

I only had one when I was 16.
    Remember, every sperm is sacred!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. osteban

osteban Members

When I was a teenager, I had a problem get out of bed in the morning and quickly pull on my pants so that my sister wouldn't see my wet boxers

11. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm 68 and I still have wet dreams so I'm thinking it's pretty normal or if it isn't, I'm not complaining about it.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

Maybe once or twice when I was a teenager. I solved it differently, it didn't stay for the evening :D

Kimmiescock likes this.
  13. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I had them regularly when in my teens as a horny fuckin farm kid miles away from nowhere and went to school with a good number of some of the hottest girls I remember, none of which would've spit on my grave in the heat of a July fireman's ball.And I was also going through the early phase of fantasizing about older women my own mom's age, my friend's moms who liked me hanging around with their sons. Shitstorm of hormones made me the cum in my sleep creep I was starting to feel like.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Wise move. I know myself now that I'm getting older if I'm not in bed by midnight I go home.

bsboy likes this.
  15. jade-

jade- Members

I sometimes wake up wet but I don't think that the same

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I had probably half dozen or so in my mid to late teens. Would wake up with my shorts wet with cum. But too many times I’d have an erotic dream and would end up waking at the last minute. :( So I’d have to pull one off.
    In my late 50s I had one. Can’t remember the dream but I came humping a pillow between my legs. Loved the wet shorts, and went back to sleep. Hasn’t happened again since.

Back in my late 20s I was in bed sleeping next to my live in GF. Her movements woke me up. She wasn’t touching herself, but was moaning and breathing heavily, moving her hips. She ended up coming….shaking. I wanted some but when I started moving to mount her she woke up……none to pleased that I had. We talked in the am and I asked her about her night. She sheepishly said she dreamed of having sex with a burly lumberjack….that was a first. Big, burly, hairy, hung. She acted embarrassed but I told I thought it was hot watching her cum in her sleep.

jade- likes this.
  17. jade-

jade- Members

i can cum in my dreams but as someone who doesnt like washing sheets i can be annoying as well as fun

KDaddy23 and Lovnflman like this.