Were you spanked as a child?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 20, 2008.

1. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

When I was really bad in my youth, I was spanked. Looking back at it, I feel I learned a lesson and deserved it.

I don't like spanking at all in a sexual way. Being a man, I actually dislike the idea of even playfully/sexually spanking a woman.

2. geoman

geoman Member

Mom would pull down my pants and spank me if i was being really bad. I don't plan on spanking my kids if i have any.

3. Malky1954

Malky1954 Guest

I went to a private boys prep school. Spanking as a punishment was the norm.

Most of the teachers were male but we had a few female teachers.

I started prep school late so was a year older than most of the boys. In my final year I bacame quite disruptive, especially in French which I was not good at and didn't like.

The French teachers was female - probably around 30ish. Most teachers made you bend over a chair or desk and used a slipper or gym shoe on your arse. The head used a cane. The French teacher made you lie across her lap which I had to do regularly.

I couldn't help getting an erection when I was lying across her lap (whether because of the spanking or the proximity to her I'm not sure - perhaps both). I'm sure she was aware of it.

Towards the end of my final year when I had been particularly bad she made me stay behind for a spanking. This time she made me take down my trousers (I think she would have made me tank down my underwear too, if she had dared) and spanked me with her hand instead of the gym shoe. I came in my underwear. When I stood up I was still hard and my pants were soaked with cum. She became all flustered and told me to get up and leave.

I still love spanking!

4. patrick toomey

patrick toomey Guest

More times than I can count by mom, aunts, female teachers. I think I started having a thing for spanking by age five but I never knew what it was. I never did consider the spankings as abuse because I was a pretty naughty child and deserved the spankings. Besides that was better than being grounded a bunch of days.

5. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

I was hit by both my parents (I wouldn't all it spanking more slapping) although not often as I was a a very good girl. I've grown up into a 100% peaceful and non-violent adult in my everyday life, but someone who loves to slap and more importantly to be slapped in my sex life.... Don't know what inferences one might draw from that.... Except in my case I don't think any childhood punitive acts affected me one way or another.

6. simvast

simvast Member

I too was spanked by my mother, aunts, and female cousins from an early age up to age 12. Never male participants. I am ADHD and in the 60s, there wasn't much for me and the entity wasn't even a diagnosis yet, so I was spanked/paddled regulary. My aunt and cousins would paddle me bare-assed on their laps and by age 8, I was sporting a little stiffy almost everytime. I had a 14 year older cousin who would paddle me in her bra and panties and by age 10, my stiffy would find its way between her knees which felt good but the paddle stung severely. No spontaneous ejaculations and I'm not at all turned on by spankings now.

7. SimonStokes52

SimonStokes52 Guest

I was spanked growing up both at home and school. At school it was bent over headmasters desk with a cane and definitely not sexual in any way. At home i was spanked by my father with his belt up to about 12 when he moved out and my mother took over but with her hand and that did arouse me, more so the older i got.

my wife is 25 years younger than me and was also spanked growing up by her father bare bottomed over his knee with a slipper. When we do this now she is aroused more than any other way even more so if she dresses younger too. I am sure many would have lots of theories around this but for us we just enjoy the experience but understand it does have its roots in her childhood.

8. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I got them as a kid and hated it but I love it now.

Nothing makes me harder than the thought of a woman spanking me totally nude and putting me in the corner like a naughty child.

9. Sixpence

Sixpence Member

I was spanked regularly (sometimes clothed, sometimes not) with a metal spatula with holes in it. It definitely taught me discipline, but with my own kids I`ll probably only use my hand. The spatula was a bit much.
    I do think spanking is good if used appropriately and when paired with positive reinforcement.

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man!!

11. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

When I felt like a good spanking, I would deliberately muck up so I would cop it.

12. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Yes, my father spanked the hell out me but it was the late 70's, early 80's, when you were allowed to beat your kids haha He didnt beat me, just a hard slap on the ass and I will admit, I deserved it.

13. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

I was spanked, not regularly, but enough to know I wasn't going to get away with being a brat. Hell, I'm grown and if my mom touched her belt buckle I would dive through a plate glass window. But I'm not traumatized.

14. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I was twice that I can remember. Once by my dad after me and my sister ran away to a nearby park thinking it would be cool to run away and live with the homeless, scared us and they found us on our way back late in the evening. We were about 6 or 7. I remember it well.
    Then once by the school principal. He walked in our class while the teacher was talking and me and this other kid a few rows over were tossing erasers and stuff at each other. He saw it and grabbed the boy by the arm then me and out in the hallway we all went. I seriously thought he was gonna yell at us and make us stand there for the duration of the class. Nope, around the corner we went to the stairs where he sat down and put the boy over his knee and gave him a serious whacking, the kid never cried but said he was sorry lots. I was shocked. Then he stood him up and over I went.
    He let us stand there for a bit then sent us back in to class. I was probably about 6 or 7 then too.
    A few single whacks here and there possibly for being an idiot. More being grounded tho when we got old enough to know better. Hated that but we usually got off early for good behaviour.

15. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I was hit but never like spanked I like abuse tho I've always enjoyed pain a good spanking makes me feel very hot

16. rak

rak Senior Member

Sometimes, I think parents get off on that Kind of Thing.

17. rak

rak Senior Member

No, I do not sometimes, think, parents get off on that Kind of Thing?

18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I think spanking is more reinforcing for the parent than it is punishing for the child.
    I have known children who were spanked and grew up normal, and who were never spanked and grew up normal.

So if both methods are effective, why would you choose to hurt your child?

19. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

In my house I got a very long lecture, and then would be told that later there would be a beating. The coming beating would loom over me for the rest of the day. After supper, I would be sent to choose a belt out of dozens of belts of varying materials, thicknesses, and widths. Then, I would be told to bathe and lie naked face down on my bed and wait. Sometimes I would be whipped until I cried, sometimes until I bled. Sometimes, if I ran, or seemed like I was going to run, I would be restrained over a chair, or to these big, overstuffed, 4'-5' square pillows we had in the basement. I told my mother it was abusive. She countered with tales from her days as a 911 operator, and said what she did was not abuse.

I do like to be restrained, and I do like a good spanking, preferably by hand. While I'll submit to a paddling, there is no way I'd let someone use a belt on me.

20. rak

rak Senior Member

Do you think your parents really thought they were making you a better person that way, or that they got some sort of pleasure out of that? What were usually the causes for such a beating?