Wellington Fl, i need some ganja =]

Discussion in 'Florida' started by thewalrus5555, Oct 12, 2008.

1. thewalrus5555

thewalrus5555 Member

i'm new to the area.
    i need a weed connection.
    so if you can help me out, that'd be wonderful.

2. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Mike,

Seriously?? You think a dealer is going to hook up with you online. Shit, bro, I wish it were that easy. NO ONE is going to connect with a random stranger with only 9 posts and offer to sell them pot. Get real, don't sound like a moron. I'm one of the old guys around here, and I know that that is not how this kind of thing happens.

What you need to do is get yourself invited to a party or a concert. Then you go to the concert or whatever with the people, you don't ask for weed, you just wait for them to pull it out. They pull it out, if they are kynd, which they should be if they asked you to come to the concert and hang out, they will smoke you out. THEN and only then will you begin to be trusted, and maybe you can talk to your new friends' dealer.

It's called networking. Business people do it all the time. You gotta be slick.

Think this shit out before you go and make yourself look like an asshole by requesting weed online.

Either that or you work for the DEA. In which case, I hate you!! You are destroying America. The DEA is evil.

3. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Yeah seriously I agree with Fawkes, and if you are in west palm beach there is weed all over the place you will be ok, happy hunting.

4. Exotic Pack

Exotic Pack Banned

Yea I'm a newbie but still I have a lil more sense then that if I did smoke which I currently can't due to my employment I wouldn't go about it so bluntly my friend just put the car in neutral and you'll be amazed how things can fall in place