Well...

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Bud_Man, May 7, 2007.

1. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

This friday I may have a chance to pick up some E, or oxys. Now my girlfriend really want's to try E with me, but I've never done it before.. Looked up abit on erowid to check out the amount of water to drink etc.. says to take about 60-180mg.. So I'm guessing between 1-3 pills? Or should we start off slow, take one then maybe another, what do you guys think a good start off is for E?

2. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I personally wouldn't do it at all, but that's just me :) I'd start with one, at the most two. You can always look up the pills online to try to see what's in them.

3. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Hmm yeah I've been thinking start with one, then see how it is.. if I like it one more shouldn't hurt.

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

normally i would say just take one, but since it'll be your first time, and you can only have those once... take one, and then in half an hour take another. it'll probably take about 45 minutes to hit the first time. the first one, just swallow. the second, if you can, try to chew up or leave under your tongue. if you have three each, by the time you're peaking you will probably just eat the extra one anyway. if you did get three, and managed to save one, you'd be happy you did later :).

just don't make a habit out of eating three every time. the more i've done it, the faster it seems to hit, and the less i actually need to take. a lot of people will argue with that, but i think it's something you can train your body for. i think you're better off taking as little as you need to get to where you want to be. but first times are special.

:D i hope it's amazing.

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

btw ecstacy is mdma not mda...or your sig pics of both mdma and mda?

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Just one. No reason to rush into too much the first couple times. You'll roll good off one decent pill.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

go for it man. heaps better than opiates imo. so much more to them. just take one each and wait 40- an hour to see how youre goin. then take another or share another, but that should be fine all up, youll love it if its legit

8. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Take one. Give it an hour (+/-) to kick in- you'll know when it has kicked in :) an hour or 1.5 hours after it has kicked in, take a 2nd one. You'll be good to go for 3-5 hours :)

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

take 2 then mayyyyyybe the last one a few hours later

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

One pill never really did it for me, even if they were really good...ive never had a pill that had 200 mgs of molly in it...not like i could ever actually measure...but the only times ive ever eaten one its alwaya left me wishing i had another

11. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

I partially agree with you. One is not nearly enough... However, we're talking a first-timer here. And I know my first time (hell, my first 5 or 6 times) one was enough to get me rolling. But later in the night, I always took a 2nd to keep the high going. Now, thru tolerance and shitty low MDMA pills out now I need at least 2 to start.

12. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Thanks so much for the advice, and yes I think it will be better than Opiates, I've been bored with oxy's and loratabs lately.

I'll probably take 1.5 and share the other 1 1/2 with my girl.

(Oh as for the sig, theres MDA and MDMA.)

13. coadyj

coadyj Member

oh NOOOO drop all three at once. what kinda shit is erowid telling people now.

take one, when you feel like your starting to come down, you will feel it in your stomack take a half and repeat till scaggering

14. coadyj

coadyj Member

dont listen to this guy, he is talking shit, you dont have to chew anything up, it tastes like shit, wait till your comming down from your first before u redose. otherwise you will puck and loose eveything, plus u will find it really hard to come up again. if you take one then wait before you even come up to drop again its as bad as dd'ing and you wont be able to handle that the first time to bat.

15. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Hmm thanks, I think I have the best insight on what to do now. I'm stoked :)

I think we might smoke abit of weed with it, just because I always mix weed and cigarettes with every drug I've done/Tried. From what I've seen it said i should be fine, but could this cause stress on my heart from smoking and rolling?

16. coadyj

coadyj Member

wait to smoke till the end of the night, as a kind of sleeping crutch.

17. prismatism

prismatism loves you

why do people always assume i'm a boy? do i talk like a boy? i thought i was pretty obviously feminine in my writing. whatever. i'm a girl.

and if you chew it up/put it under your tongue, it gets into your bloodstream quicker and hits you harder. and i actually like the taste.

i didn't mean half an hour after you take the first one, sorry if that was confusing. and i actually don't even mean half an hour, i mean whenever it feels right. i meant half an hour after it hits (or whenever), IF you're comfortable. since it's your first time, the second one will probably take a while to hit you just like the first one probably will. if you had done it before, it would hit you faster, so you probably wouldn't want to take a second one until about two hours in.

18. coadyj

coadyj Member

sorry for calling you a boy, maybe its because only guys would give such stupid advice.

I dont know anyone in the world who likes the taste of pills, there not m&m's the taste of sulpfher dioxide, which causes the body to produce a gag reflex. while parachinging (what i think your trying to explain) is fun, you much use a skin or something to swallow it down, or else you will surely be sick. I wouldnt recommend PS on you first time.

19. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I was tripping so hard once that the bright color of the pills translated in my mind to them being candy that tasted excellent, so I threw a handfull in my mouth thinking they would taste like skittles. I was so wrong.

20. prismatism

prismatism loves you

it's not a big deal. i just gave the advice that i could.

i know what parachuting is. i prefer to just chew it up, because i really don't think they taste that bad.

but seriously, it is not a big deal. Bud_Man basically asked if he should take one and then take another later... and if it were me, i would take the first one by swallowing, and chew the second one up, because chewing them makes them hit you harder and faster. that's it. if you don't like the taste, it tastes bad for maybe half a minute. so...??

hahaha :D