Well, that wasn't cool.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciosuKJB, May 8, 2004.

1. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Well, Thursday night was a very bad one for me, because something happened to cause a lot of emotional distress. I thought that smoking a bowl would fix it up, but it actually only made it worse. It just allowed me to think about it harder.

What I was wondering is if anyone knew of a way not to think of the bad things when you're baked. It's a waste of weed and unnecessary, you know?

2. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

If there's something bothering me that I need to forget about, I always just crank up some of my favorite songs, and just sit back and relax. Music always helps alter my mood and take my mind off my problems.

Although, sometimes I think it's good to get high and try to work out/contemplate your problems, because it offers a different perspective on the whole thing.

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

weed doesnt solve problems. nor does alcohol. the only way to fix your problems, sac, is to deal with them.

4. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

well, when my problem has to do with a person, if we smoke together and talk through things, it tends to solve them...though i guess thats talking through the proble, rather than the weed helping.

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

I find it easier to talk through things with someone if you smoke a bowl together first. At least you are both less confrontational that way.

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

communication and activities, it will make your mind clear

7. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah, it makes it a lot easier to say what's on your mind without worrying about what the other person is thinking of you ..

Or something.

And Sagacious, I hope all of this shit works out for ya, man.

8. reef

reef Member

usually when i'm feeling down, i'll smoke a bowl and box with my roommate.
    with gloves of course

9. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Damn reef..boxing while high..that has to be hard, but fun. What's it like when you get hit in the face?

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

ooh, i got a story about boxing. we were drunk as well as high (me and one friend). we got on my trampoline, and were just jumping, and then decided to box (without gloves). i was getting in way more punches and he got frustrated and punched me really hard in the face. at the time i had braces. the braces went into my cheek and i had to peel my cheek off of them. hurt like a bitch.

11. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Well, the probleb is nothing that I can fix myself, and all I can do is sit-back and look. So, I just wanted to smoke a bowl to help cope easier.

12. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I try to do math problems in my head when I'm freaking out or I can't sleep....then I get all frustrated and crash.

13. marquee

marquee Member

to be honest, i smoke weed when im depressed cause it makes me think about things i like instead of things that suck. of course, you could always take the healthy freud approah... talk to someone else about it.

14. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

a nice little ass slap solves things for me.

15. chief_420

chief_420 Member

If there's something bothering me that I need to forget about, I always just crank up some of my favorite songs, and just sit back and relax. Music always helps alter my mood and take my mind off my problems.

Although, sometimes I think it's good to get high and try to work out/contemplate your problems, because it offers a different perspective on the whole thing.

ya i agree, i also use music, i dont use herb when im stressed,, herb is good but dont let it solve your problems uk,, nothing can solve your problems but yourself

but weed works sometimes to get your mind off it

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i always tell poeple to do thing about their problems, and i hate it when poeple say 'theres nothing i can do, you dont understand', you should jsut look at yourself again when you say that. true courage is of those who can overcome their problems, inastead of trying to find ways around them.

17. S.R.H.

S.R.H. Member

rolla fatty ( or bring enough for a few bowls), take a walk smoke and think, be carefull for pigs though

18. ez_on_the_motion

ez_on_the_motion Member

I used to have many issues that would get me down and feel bad at times. When i first started smoking weed it really helped me to understand my problems and forget about what happened in the past and move on. Weed is like therapy to me because my sober mind doesn't know how to approach or help solve problems at times.

Weed when i got some issues on my mind is the best thing.