well, i guess im alone now

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pink floyd, Aug 18, 2005.

1. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

yep. my boyfriend matt and i broke up this week.. after being together for two years, moving across country together, and living together for a year. *sigh*

feels like ive lost my best friend

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

aw, i'm so sorry. i know men and women will be crawling all over you shortly to be the next...don't jump right in to a serious relationship....though if you're considering a shallow one....j/k, just trying cheer you up.

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

awww. enjoy your newfound freedom

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm sorry Sarah. Enjoy being alone untill the right man can give you what you deserve. But I am no one to give advice the man I have choosen waited untill 8pm to call me on my birthday from a fucking friends cell phone probobly insanely drunk so I may find myself pretty darn single again soon too. It's just fucking easier than being pissed off because someone can't treat you fucking right.

5. pink floyd

ahh damn linsey, i hate that shit. yeah.. see, matt is really bi-polar and everything went to shit all at once basically. he got evicted by our roommates and now this new guy has moved in. so it has made things even more confusing.

kc, i know what ya mean, im not looking for anything serious. what makes it even weirder though is that my new roommate likes me, but i dont even know if i should go there, haha.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

sorry, hon, but everyone's gonna "like you" i think. they won't be able to help themselves. i don't know if that makes being single easier or harder. but i'm a firm believer that sometimes too many options is a headache.

7. pink floyd

ahhhh i totally agree. it sucks cause this guy is really awesome, we get along great, and hes fuckin sexy.. but i feel like i should just stop anything from happening because we're going to have to live together for a while. although we have shared a bed a few times ... damn [shallow] temptations.. [​IMG] heh heh, no sex though. but i like that idea about keeping things simple..

8. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

sorry to hear that sarah

9. nesta

nesta Banned

well, i'm hopefully about to move out to the woods in indiana, and if that goes well you should leave behind the pain in cali and come "live in a forest" with me....

besides, i'm pretty! :p

(seriously though - feel better!)

10. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

Sorry to hear about your loss, Sarah. You guys seemed really happy together. :(

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

what is up woth the guys not treating the pretty girls right?

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I would try out the new roomate even if it's just a rebound thing at least it will get your mind in a happier place. I agree with KC everyone's going to want you as soon as they here you're single so have fun!:)

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

freaking men. they're so hot and cold

14. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

Not all of us are!

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

sorry, sweetie. :( *hugs*

16. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I'm sorry to hear! I know how you must feel... when you live with someone for so long and get used to being with them all the time, it has to be so strange in such a sad way to just change it one day.. Not only that special person is your lover, but your friend, your everything.. and then it seems so empty.

Has never happened to but I am involved in relationship like that, and I can imagine how it would be to end it :(

Anyways: good luck for the future.. I hope you find someone even better than you can imagine :)

17. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Sarah, as beautiful as you are you won't be alone any longer then you want to be.

18. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Sorry to hear about the turn your relationship took. Next bong rip I take will be for the pretty but alone girl in northern Cali.

19. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

wrong........ when you are single, people avoid you like the freakin plague...... when you are attached to someone, people come out of the woodwork and all of a sudden proffess their dying love to you, its a no win situation.

20. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I like to stick to non-committal relationships.