well, at least my parents are making the effort, I suppose.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, Jan 14, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

The other day my parents and I broke out in a huge argument, and I don't rememeber what it was that started it, but I ended up getting mad at them for never paying attention to me as a child.

So now, they thought it'd be a brilliant idea to either prove me wrong or show me up... they pulled out the box of drawings and paintings I made as a child and hung them on every wall of their house, and invited me over that night for dinner.

Yes. Very mature indeed.:rolleyes:

Parents are impossible to raise.

2. velvet

velvet Banned

Yup.. tell me about it.. I wsa in a nasty argument with my parents a while ago about how I felt they treated me during my adolescence (long story).. which ended as a silence of a couple of weeks and a exchange of letters after that.. their letters were so immature I couldn't believe it.. I got some of my closest friends to check my letters before sending them out to avoid me doing the same thing in the heat of the moment. Sheesh.. indeed, parents are impossible to raise. I really felt that I was the adult during that argument..

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

isn't that the weirdest feeling? there's something about conceiving children and raising them and going through a mid life crisis etc that turns your brain to mush and makes you completely immature....