Welcome

Discussion in 'The Green Avengers Cannabis Cafe' started by subcool, May 1, 2008.

1. subcool

subcool MJ Grow Guru

A new home eh? I like the looks of the place already I will tell you that and I would like to thank Skip for the amazing welcome and for getting me a place to rant and teach.
    So who and what are The Green Avengers?
    Were simply dedicated stoners who refuse to sit on the side lines while evil people wage a war against the Cannabis plant.
    After spending some time in there penal system I moved west and became legal and started fighting back!
    We now teach every aspect of the plant including growing, breeding, medicating, making medables and Tinctures to self heal thyself.
    I will be filling this forum with basic Organic growing information so before you start asking questions give me some time to build the how to threads up, I welcome advanced questions at anytime though.

I am a published author and photographer and MzJill who will help me here in the forum is as well.
    We write for Hightimes, Skunk, Treating Yourself and the Former magazine Heads.
    I have my own book do out in October that Ed Rosenthal is publishing called

Dank: The Very Best Marijuana: A Breeder's Tale

You can preorder it here but I will also offer signed copies online for the same price.

http://www.amazon.com/Dank-Very-Bes...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209663978&sr=1-1

We are also breeders of medicinal Cannabis and we have been lucky enough to recieve 3 Top 10 finishers in the Hightimes Top 10 strains of the year in 2006 and 2007.
    We will be showcasing or genetics here as well in detailed strain guides.

Having said all of that I am just a simple man and our core Jill and I are just Hippy's trying to make the world a better place.

Hemp can trully save the world and we will discuss that in detail as well.

My Hero is Jack Herer and my favorite strain is Tinybomb.

Welcome to the show my friends.

Subcool

2. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Very nice I can hardly hang on to my limb, in expectation!>D

3. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

It is (Sub)Cool to have ya here!

PS: Fret not Nat!

I am under you with a giant bubble bag!!!! I am sure those hairs are coated in trichomes!

:D
    B

4. temp303

temp303 ragtag seed sower

i never spotted this lil bit b4 nice 2 hav ya man look foward 2 reading ur info :)

5. Naturalhi

BB, try not to fret, we're moving inland, to a different tree. The place has streams, and trees, and grass, chirping birds, and basket weavers who sit and twiddle their thumbs............They're coming to take me away Ha! HA!

Those nice young men in their clean white coats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes5

6. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Excellent Nat! Sounds like the ideal place for R&R -> rest and reefer!

Hope the move is smooth and the trees bear many fruits!

-BB

7. Naturalhi

The only prob is that the county we're moving to has a smaller amount of legal mj, who can live on 6 plants or 8oz. for a year!?!?!?!

8. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Per person? Hmmmmm I am quite sure you will find a way ;)

9. Naturalhi

NO Doubt.........:X ,>D

If ya don't see it it isn't there=>D