Welcome to COOL!

Discussion in 'COOL Public Forum' started by skip, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

The idea of love that you have expressed is God masturbating.
    Which is totally incorrect. The whole point I was trying to make is that when I love someone, I love them (not God in them, although oftimes I find myself loving God in someone, but I love souls too). When I love you, I love you. When I love God, I love God. When I love Bill, I love Bill. We are beings that can love and be loved.
    How do you love another without contrasting your existence to theirs? If you are unaware that they are an individual being, how can you truly love them?
    I do, you aren't right.
    The most important part is when you realise your innate goodness is you (a companion of God and other beings). What you do matters, but God could accomplish it with a robot. It's that you feel as an individual being that makes you valuable to God and others.
    I don't know why, but that totally creeps me out. <shivers>

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

"I don't know why, but that totally creeps me out."

Then why are you participating in this forum?

I've yet to read anything worthwhile from you.

If you're here just to troll, (as is becoming apparent), don't waste your time.

Telling people "YOU'RE WRONG!", won't cut it here I'm afraid. And that's all you've been saying in your posts. Disagreeing is fine. Everyone has their OWN truth. If you can't accept that, you're not welcome here.

You Creep ME out.

This forum is for asking questions about COOL, not for people to come here and tell us "we're wrong". Got it? That's just trolling.

3. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

I think it's the way you said it (your words), not the idea behind it. It reminds me of something very creepy that happened when I was young (I can't even remember what it was, but I know something happened that freaked me out).
    I am interested in what you and others have to say about Love and God.
    You're saying that because I disagree with you. BlackBillBlake, who generally thinks I am a bit mad, agreed with the main point I have been making against what you said (I think), he even said something along the lines of it being weird to agree with me.
    I am here to talk about issues that are important to me. It just so happens you made a comment that I think is very wrong, based upon my own prior experiences of indulging in similar thinking.
    You are wrong though, and I tried to point out how (to you). This is the jist of it:
    Me loving you is not God loving God. It's me and you Skip. I care. It's not God caring, although God does too, it's me. Ok?
    Different perspectives exist. They aren't all right, or explained correctly using proper syntax and semantics.
    Skip, look at what you said. The whole "God loving God" thing dismisses the fact that we love eachother, that we are living vibrant beings that Love eachother as well as God. That is the whole reason we are having this conversation that you are so angry about.

The main point is our (me, yours, bills, Gods, anyone elses) love is not God loving God (God masturbating), it's us loving us. You can't have a Community Of One Love without the members.

4. skip

Yes, and you've repeated your argument about 5 times now, dissecting my statements, which demand response (which I've already provided). That is trolling.

You've just about hijacked this thread with your repetitive statements, none of which were a question about COOL, which is what this forum is for.

So either state your question, or be gone!

"You can't have a Community Of One Love without the members."

You aren't a member here.

5. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

My statements have addressed what I believe to be an incorrect statement that you wrote. I have tried to explain my position to you, not to troll, but to show you the untenability of your own.

Speaking of trolls, you might want to reread your own posts.
    I jumped into this thread after it had already digressed (see my quote from you below*) from your original stated intention for it (to ask questions about cool). People were talking about a lot of cool stuff, not many questions were being asked, specifically the definition of dogma was the topic at the time I jumped in, about which some were in disagreement, so I provided a link because someone was claiming it was something it was not.

Then I asked a question "Shouldn't our creator get to define itself?" Which I think should be a main tenet of COOL- allow God to define God to us personally.
    You made a pretty definitive statement that I believe is a major perversion of the truth. As people were already commenting on eachothers statements in a free and open discussion (*"In fact what we have been doing here, is maybe all that needs to be done.... Discussion.") I had a strong feeling that I should address your statement, sorry I did not do so in question form, but not everyone has been doing so.
    So here are my questions:
    Do you really believe that me loving you, me loving bill, and me loving God is only God loving God?
    Is this going to be a main tenet of cool, that none of us love eachother, we only feel God loving God?
    There are 2 questions in post 60 as well, which might help define love for COOL, if we can answer them.
    So far you have been rude and condescending without really addressing what I have said and asked, although you claim to have done so. Perhaps you do not want people in COOL who question what you say?

6. skip

"Speaking of trolls, you might want to reread your own posts. "

So now you're insulting the webmaster.

I'm not going to waste my time with you, because you are a troll.

Bye.

7. skip

This thread is now closed. If you want to ask a specific question, please start a new thread.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.