welcome to all the new EU countries

Discussion in 'Europe' started by PinkMoon, May 9, 2004.

1. Megara

Megara Banned

we have always prided ourselves on upward mobility in society ;)

2. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Yup. We remember Reagan ;)

3. Megara

Megara Banned

God Bless The American Dream :)

Schwarzenegger 08!

4. DoktorAtomik

LOL. The frightening thing is, I think you guys would actually elect him!

5. Megara

Megara Banned

lol, i know we would :p

6. DoktorAtomik

"What is the best thing in life, Mr President?"

"To crush your enemieeees, to see dem driven before you, and to hear de lamentation ov der vimmin."

*shudder*

7. Megara

Megara Banned

i would just want to see chirac's face when Schwarzenegger calls him a girlie man. That would be worth four years of him :p

8. DoktorAtomik

I'd just like to see the Democrat election campaign highlighting Arnie's drug use and homosexual encounters ;)

9. migle

migle Senior Member

I personally think that you both stink, you licking your asses each other and meanwhile your soldiers are destroying a whole country quietly and killing "terrorists", yep, it's normal that 12000 people killed in Falluyah were all of them terrorists.
    I love this world.

P.S: You missed me Megara?

10. DoktorAtomik

Are you high, you fucking retarded cum stain? Obviously you didn't bother to do your research before launching into your infantile semi-literate attack, or you'd have noticed that I'm firmly anti-war, and have spent much time arguing with Megara and others on that very issue. That doesn't mean that I'm not able to share a joke with him though. And guess what? Humour is one of the ways people learn to get along with each other despite their differences, thus avoiding the need for wars. Moron.

11. DoktorAtomik

Oh yeah, and having just gone back over your post history from your profile, I'm fucked if I can find a single post on any political issue anywhere. Glad to see you're so passionate about your beliefs. Go back to posting on the "chubby girls picture thread" and leave the real conversations to the adults, ok?

12. migle

migle Senior Member

hehehehehe, well that's clearly because you didn't look right enough and you saw what you wanted just in order to make the joke, anyway all of us know about the British humour, don't worry, we're not scared.
    Anyway, and serious, I would like to participate more often, but I hate it when I'm discussing in English and my still poor English isn't enough to express my ideas as i would like or as I can in my own language. It's a pity.

13. DoktorAtomik

Kinda like when you just attacked me without bothering to take the time to work out that I was actually strongly anti-war? Seriously dude, engage your brain before typing and it'll work out better for all of us.

14. migle

migle Senior Member

Well, if i had to search about every fucking person in every fucking thread i post i would be really fucked, and following your way, I don't remember you from the European forum, I do remember Megara with whom I have tried to argue in some threads, but i always missed because of my lack of vocabulary and English language level.
    And I just saw your last posts in which you just were making jokes about your countries, and I tried to provoke some discussion about the last combats in Irak, but I forgot your respective patriotic prides.
    ... well, and maybe i didn't drive it in the most correct form :p

15. DoktorAtomik

See, this is why you really need to engage your brain before posting. I have no patriotic pride, as I've already stated in my discussions with megara on a number of occasions in this very thread. Patriotic pride is bullshit. Can I make that any clearer? Did you miss my earlier comments, such as:

And maybe you missed me saying:

Try reading the fucking thread before making a prick of yourself next time.

16. migle

migle Senior Member

Yes, sir!!!!
    No prob, the truth is that i didn't read the whole thred, i just read the las two pages. But don't worry, i'll try not to disturb thou. I think you take it mre personally than it really is. I like to discuss, but now i'm detecting this common sickness overhere about if i'm elder than you here in the forum, counting my number of posts is like if you had some authority and i don't give a shit for the number of posts.

17. DoktorAtomik

I couldn't give two fucks about post counts. There's a name for your condition. It's called paranoia.

18. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

Folks there's alot hate around, I think everyone needs to chill out! Is it really worth getting that worked up about?

19. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

You're absolutely right, Spacer.

Please shake hands, forgive your internal misunderstandings, and start from new, guys. New beginning, no grudge - come on, guys!!!

20. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

And I got bad rep for posting that