welcome my son...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jerry420, Jun 18, 2006.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

welcome...to the machine...

what did you dream?

its alright, we told you what to dream...

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

what a relevant song for societies throughout time

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Man, that's such a good song. The feeling evoked by the song is even right on the money.

4. seamonster66

the lyrics, and the odd recording go together to create a work of art, not always pleasant to listen to, but so as you said "right on the money"

5. Pressed_Rat

Here is some FEMA detention camp footage (which is of a former train repair yard building converted) shot in Beech Grove, Indiana, which features the song as its background. This is a place where they intend to detain Americans once the shit finally does hit the fan in this country. The eerieness of this footage and music go perfectly together.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3855325228559640508&q=FEMA+camp

6. seamonster66

creepy as hell, looks like a concentration camp

Whats with the amtrak connection though?

Is this documented anywhere else? I'd like to know more specifics, because this COULD be many things

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'm wondering if something like this does happen, what will they tell us? Or should I say, what will their excuse be?

8. Pressed_Rat

Well, here is another video with words that sheds more light on the same place, and the money that has recently been put into it by the government to refurbish and add things like huge commercial heating units, barbed-wire fencing pointing inwards to keep people IN instead of OUT, and other strange things that seem out of place. The fact that it's in the middle of a train yard serves as an excellent way of transporting people in and out of the facility en mass.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8272096722231303649&q=FEMA+camp

I recently watched a documentary by Texe Marrs, called Gulag America, which shows the inside of trains at similar facilities in the US, equipt with shackles and chains.

9. Pressed_Rat

After a major state-orchestrated "terrorist" event possibly, which could cause the economy to collapse. Millions of people would be bankrupt, out of work, hungry, desperate, pissed off, etc..

10. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah but would they FORCE people to go there- maybe say they are terrorist threats? Or would they maybe put people there for their own safety? Etc...

In any case, I'm gonna look into this more. That video was really creepy. Gave me chills.

11. jerry420

we sure learned alot from nazi germany eh?

12. Pressed_Rat

Trust me, nothing the government does is for people's safety.

13. seamonster66

I'll tell you what, I cannot explain the second bit of footage any other way than it is a potential giant detaining center, and i wish I could

maybe it isn't so bad getting older

I'm sure the rational for detaining the people will be "terrorism" but who do you suppose they have in mind when putting so much money into such a place?

14. jerry420

i dont know who they'll put in there but good lick to them trying to find my ass:D

15. Pressed_Rat

Everyday American citizens. Those who display "civil disobedience" in the wake of whatever they're obviously preparing for.

Most people don't know, but there are huge facilities like this all across the country that are being converted into what cannot be explained as anything other than concentration camps.

16. seamonster66

well, not necessarily "concentration camps" but certainly detention centers

17. Pressed_Rat

These facilities will likely also be used against people who dissent against the system even verbally and in writing. This is part of the reason the NSA is secretly compiling data filies on everyone in the country and engaging in unlawful wire taps of American citizens (which is nothing new, BTW). They are monitoring our phone calls and reading our e-mails so they will know who to look out for when things do turn sour in this country. I am sure I am on their list.

18. Pressed_Rat

Same thing as far as I am concerned.

19. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Eh, I know. I meant more like maybe they would "say" it's for our "own safety" to go there to get us there.

20. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Do you think they would go after people with past criminal records? How many people can that place hold?

(Maybe I'll just watch the second video)

Edit- Watched it, believe it. Time frame Pressed_Rat? (wanna know how long I have to get the hell outta Dallas)