weirdest thing youve seen on tv while trippin

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by crackforkids, Jun 2, 2004.

1. thismoment

thismoment Member

I was friends with a guy named Calvin, an artist, pretty violent. One of his pieces was a bunch of ~8 working TVs that he'd painted the screens over with some pretty far out images. Good use of the TVs. One night we smashed them all - another good use.

2. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra Member

Made the mistake of watching Land Before Time on VHS after eating about 10 hits of super good liquid acid....whew that was an emotional ride.

3. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra Member

4. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

I watched Harold and Kumar for the first time while on shrooms. The second time I watched it the plot was totally different! I kept thinking things were going to happen and then they never did or happened in a much different order.

5. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

Probably the weirdest was similar to one already mentioned here; myself, my ex, my Romanian friend, and Tom & Jerry all took part in an autonomous juxtaposed seance which manifested itself through us as isolated hosts, one at at time, moving through each of us in the same order three times. It would start on the screen with either Tom or Jerry, then move out to our left through the Romanian kid, then through my ex, and then through me, back into the television. Every time this "thing" would come into me I would feel so much fear but was paralysed, and as it came into me everything would tweak the fuck out in intensities of distortion I didnt think were even possible, not even with psilocybin or DMT (this was an LSD experience).

Other than that, God who knows really. I've taken psychedelics so many times and during the periods when it was a daily habit the television always was on and it became very interactive. Usually at night it was infomercials or C-SPAN. I can't think of too many things I haven't watched while tripping on something.

6. s0ma

s0ma Member

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, on acid. All the bright colors were like... reaching out of the TV. I vomited.

7. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

anyone see futurama? omg XD

8. matt2993

matt2993 Member

I was watching fresh prince of bel air after eating some navy colored shrooms and it was the episode where will gets shot

everything was normal until the show literally turned into a cartoon. everything around it was normal but the show turned into a cartoon ha

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

I watched "Beautiful Losers" on 2c-b. It is an amazing documentary on the rise of contemporary street art, consisting mostly of interviews and stories by the group of artists.

Until then, I never cared much for Shepherd Farey (the guy who does Obey, and made the famous Obama picture). His interviews, stories and explanation of his work thoroughly blew my mind.

The B helped me empathize :)

..I also watched "Eraserhead" on a shitton of s-ketamine

10. SublymeStylee

SublymeStylee Member

I haven't watched much tv tripping but one time I went to my friends house on acid and his roommates were watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective. I only watched with them for about ten minutes or so but it was hilariously goofy and weird. Jim Carey was protruding out of the tv making his weird faces and noises, I couldn't follow the movie at all but every second of it had me cracking up

11. DaftFader

DaftFader Member

I woke up after a heavy night out to see a news report about some dudes what got stabbed outside a night club not far from me. It was all normal bad news till they showed a pic of the one who died ..;. A friend of mine, who I knew had died because of getting stabbed, but untill that point didn't realise the news story was about him ... and I really wasn't expecting to randomly see the CCTV footage of it on telly!

12. partieboi37

partieboi37 Member

for me craziest time is when i was new to cid and i swallowed two hits while eating. needless to say it took a while to work. i assumed it just wouldn't work because you're not supposed to swallow it so i took two more. i started watching cheech and chong's nice dreams barely feeling two hits than without warning, no slow rise, this dudes face stretched accross the screen and he had two more rows of eyes. i flipped shit. also i watched die hard 2 and when bruce willis blows up that plane the flames came out of the screen fuckn crazy

13. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

This dick!

14. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

I watched The Shining coming off of about 600µg. at probably the 12th hour.

Thats a real good movie :afro:

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

That episode of Charmed when the leprechauns were helping the witches with something...I don't really know but I was fascinated every time someone orbed into the room. I was starting to think that orbing (transporting, in the show) was possible and I couldn't wait to try it but I was too lazy to get up. lol

16. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! Banned

The movie Baseketball.

I woke up after drinking all night, and found out I had dropped 2 hits of LSD a couple hours before I passed out. I woke up in a full blown trip, and the scene in that movie where the guy has the dildo on his head was on...I was like what in the FUCK is going on..

Crazy shit. That trip lasted insanely long, and needless to say, was my LAST trip on LSD.

Oh nevermind, I forgot about the time I tripped on Mushies with this chick with her grandma and little brother IN the living room with us, and they had on A Beautiful Mind. I had NO idea how fucked that movie was, so I watched it. It fucked me up proper.

17. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Watching politicians discussing...

18. raincoast

raincoast Member

LOL thats far out man.

The first time i did Acid, near the end of the trip (Was probably like 3am or something), me and my best friend were sitting on his couch watching Muppets in Space and it was blowing our MINDS man.

Oh, and one time on 2cb, we were watching UFC fights in SUPER-FASTFORWARD mode, and reverse mode.... While eating fried icecream.
    It was a crazy trip.

19. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

The movie Orgazmo, stumbled across it while tripping, had the whole room busting a gut laughing:sunny:

20. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! Banned

THAT is the movie I meant, not baseketball, I knew it was Stone and Parker though. Fucking crazy.