weirdest thing youve seen on tv while trippin

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by crackforkids, Jun 2, 2004.

1. chris

chris Member

static

it turns into a full color nintendo graphics program!

2. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

I don't know if any of you know what the cartoon "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" is. It's this show on Cartoon Network about a kid and a pirate looking for candy.
    Anyway, in one episode there is a hypnotist.
    I ate a ton of shrooms, probably near a quarter overall, and this hypnotist's neck became a snake and popped out of the screen. His eyes were swirling, pulsating rainbows which soon became the backdrop of his neck and head. His mouth was a wide grin full of razor sharp teeth, and I heard nothing but cackling and spinning.
    It was cool haha.

3. perspicacious

perspicacious Guest

Some show on BET when i was on 4aco, about some black guy who was being pimped out by his bitchh. It was really weird like a serious role reversal situation tripped me and my buddy out. Oh and then lil waynes top 20 music videos were hilarious, nigfantasy stuff like running from helicopters and throwing grenades then busting thru a fence on a chromed out yamaha

4. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

peta propaganda videos..

absolutely horrifying

5. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

TV Funhouse

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

There is an obvious and freaky vision I find that taxes and tests the mind
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6qViCTMJFU&feature=related"]Alice in Wonderland - White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane) - YouTube
    For Grace knows best
    :)

7. Wakan Tanka

Wakan Tanka Member

I remember I took two hits of some potent acid, and i was waiting on my friend to come pick me up. She took too long and I already was starting to trip. It was coming on so strong and so fast I could barely keep up, so I was freaking out a little. I decided I needed a reality check, so I went to turn on the TV. The TV did help me get myself together, but the faces I saw on there were so scary! These lizard ladies with faces caked in make-up, I will never forget what I saw...

8. TiHKAL

TiHKAL Member

Tim and Eric Awesome Show. Great Job! Hands down craziest thing to watch on TV whilst tripping.

9. Well Arranged Dust

Well Arranged Dust Member

Threes company was pretty trippy last time i was coming down. And for love of the universe if you are tripping and watching tv and the sad starving kids infomercial comes on... CHANGE THE CHANNEL... it will ruin you

10. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Once on 2 hits of decent acid I became overwhelmingly interested by the show police women of Cincinnati. Weird I know, but it was very enjoyable to watch for some reason. Also later that night I saw Bo Burnham's special on comedy central which blew my mind.

11. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orwy2lm9KwU"]Sheets TV Commercial Version 2 (HD Quality) - Where Do You Take a Sheet? - YouTube

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

well i wasn't really tripping but while i was on a pretty good dose of ecstasy i hallucinated a 'joker' like character that heath ledger played in dark knight. It was pretty sweet

13. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

I've always loved animations, futurama, I do my animations. Those are soooo fucking trippy for some reason, futurama almost scared me, it looked completely different... My own animations seemed very trippy to, regular tv isn't as fun, cause it can only get so weird, but stuff like Alice in wonderland where they have cgi is fun.

Technology is developing with trips! The future is great, If anyone has an iPad, try and trip with it, great tripping companion haha! :D

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

I had forgotten about this vid... from back in the day when MTV actually was music tv. Remember being floored and laughing our asses off on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxidefcsjDc"]Art of Noise - Close to the Edit - YouTube

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

the best thing to see on tv while intoxicated on whatever is seeing funny stuff you like or weird shit on late at night. like watching jeopardy or random infomercials that are so bad that they are good.

17. BillyX

BillyX Member

I was watching Black Books while tripping on mushrooms and doing nitrous one night and watched an entire episode that my own mind made up, ive seen some really bizarre shit materialize on my tv doing psychedelic & nitrous combos......

18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

One time Elmer Fudd was chasing Bugs Bunny and it was one of those deals where they run to the edge of the screen and it shows the edge of the film strip like they ran off the film, but they didn't stop there. They ran out of the TV and around my living room a lap then back into the TV.
    That was while peaking on 3 hits of Purple microdot in '76.

Another time a friend and I were tripping hard and were channel surfing and came upon SNL just as they started a "commercial" for Swill, the drink dredged from Lake Erie.
    We then went to the store to get some.

http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=1654

19. Darillus

Darillus Guest

i once saw a bird eat a talking frog as it jumpped into a rainbow sea , it foamed over and hiss and beautiful liquid sound of simmering leaves over all earth

20. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

One day I smoked a lot of weed and a lot of Salvia leaf (not the extract). I was trippin on salvia for a good hour and half.

My friend and I just watched day time tv. I don't really know what show we were watching, but during the commercials it was ridiculous. There was this one Apple Jack's commercial, where the apples all split apart and then started stacking each other into outer space, and they were all transfigured and speaking in tongues. One of those first times I was like "wtf is happening?" I didn't even know if the apples really split or not, pretty sure I watched the same commercial sober and it was completely different.

Also recently watched Adventure Time! on acid. Awesome time, I was in adventure land, there was little to no separation from myself and the lives of the characters.

Anything Adult Swim has on, suddenly seems to mold to your trip. All those breaks in between where they have the words pop up, or some trippy background with some oriental music playing. They make such nice intermission periods for the trip. You start to realize that half they shit they play was probably made while on lsd.

For awhile I saw like the same 3 shows play the same 3 episodes everytime I watched Adult Swim on Mushrooms. They were just three random days out of the month, every time it was the same episodes of Clerks, Home Videos, and like Robot Chicken. It was trippity dippity dooo.