Weirdest stuff you've seen at a concert

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mongooseuk, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Mongooseuk

Mongooseuk Members

Hey guys. Share your stories. All genres included. I remember one time going to see a very underrated and little known band called Ophelia's Curse and there were a bunch of insane stuff going on. This one dude was shirtless and swinging homemade nunchucks like he was Bruce Lee or something. You know this fucker had to be completely blitzed off his ass. Anyway he was swinging for the fences and clocked this other dude by accident. Broke his nose I think. So this big ass security dude like tackled the dude and carted his butt out of the venu. That was wild. The dude with the busted nose wasn't even fazed.

2. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I went to an Ozzfest once (not my style of music but my friends loved it so we all went). It was a good time but a huge mud ball fight broke out. It was in Hartford CT at a place they called The Meadows but I don't think that was the actual name of the venue. I remember taking videos on my shit flip phone and it did it no justice. People were getting lit up, it was like a war of mud balls. The craziest collective thing I've ever been in the middle of. I was glad I wasn't the one who drove to the place. We all stripped down to our boxers for the ride home because it was head to toe mud. Fun experience but this is why I stick to that mellow shit :laughing:

3. Mongooseuk

Mongooseuk Members

Oh shit. That's wild dude. Yeah it can get insane at these shows. Mud fights can be fun. At least there wasn't any crowd killing at the edge of the pit.

Jude96 likes this.
  4. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Been to my share of music festivals and stuff but this one I was like damn I'm gonna get fucked up if there's a rock in any one of these lol but it was all good

Mongooseuk likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter