wEiRdEsT pLaCe YoUvE eVeR hAd SeX?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bassplayerjojo, May 13, 2004.

1. exetaycblues

exetaycblues Member

Wierdest place? Planet Earth :D

2. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

kitty fabulous...you are a very adventourous kitty aren't ya.. also you want to have sex up a tree?...well keep a mobile handy incase you get stuck and need the firebrigade..to get you down of course...have you had sex in a fire engine???

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

A Chuck E. Cheese bathroom and a playground. :D

4. stormyheather

stormyheather Member

in the undergrad library at my college. in a study room with newspaper taped on the windows and the door closed, so it wasn't THAT crazy, really.

5. FREE

FREE Member

in a store room on the uss george washington,and my roommates brand new bed (sssshhh!! dont tell her i was the one who broke it in;)))

6. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

no i have never had sex in a fire engine. the blow job on the moving bus was as close as i came to that. i don't really want to have sex in a fire engine. too noisy.

7. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Interesting, I used to have this fantasy about having sex behind a Vons when I had a thing for one of the baggers.

I haven't really had sex in weird places yet, you guys have given me some good ideas though.

8. Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears Member

I think a play ground, a gas station bath room, in my class room in high school, (no one was there) and lots of cars uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the beach the forest....

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh------- in a tint with his family being 3ft away

9. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

Just this: you're insane! :mad:

10. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

in the back yard

one o'clock in the morning
    It was just beginning to rain
    I was giving her oral as she leaned against the wall
    I somehow managed to get her on my shoulders facing me and I stood up
    She was up pretty high, but I was in full control
    her moans rose as the rain fell
    it was just a sprinkle
    because we could see the twinkle
    of the stars winking back at us...

11. spacecadet

spacecadet Guest

In a graveyard

12. curious25

curious25 Member

In the woods near a busy set of railroad tracks. At least two trains passed by....

Some great ideas ....

13. 4Natural2Wisdom0

4Natural2Wisdom0 Member

side of the highway [both situations], the woods, a giant sewer pipe in the mid of a field, uuuh omg right next to my best friend but she was asleep ( i hope!!) haha in a barn, some dudes shower, a hotel with a stranger for freee bitch . holy shit cant forget wal mart! oh, and half the places you guys already mentioned.

y the hell am i tell u people anyway? oh, because its 11:38pm Saturday night and I got sick of sitting in my room watching some Doors movie WISHING Jim Morrison was like laying with me on my nicely made red silky bed but noo i gotta come here and look at sex forums. *hhhhu . You know what? ill add the the list

right here. right now. thinking about you. yes you. the sexy person reading this post. eeeeeer oooom yeaha like thAt

14. 4Natural2Wisdom0

4Natural2Wisdom0 Member

aw thas so cute

15. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

on an anthill. not an experience i'd recommend. those little bastards just love flavored lube.

lots of times in the woods.

the floor of a shop belonging to one of my bf's friends. after hours of course. that was wonderful.

and a soccer feild in woodstock, under a big beautiful moon. that is an experience i'd definately reccommend. even if it was a little chilly.

16. Troy8

Troy8 Member

burger king bathroom... i kno gross.... side of the highway in a car.... some times on a road trip you just gotta take a sex break....

17. Dariah

Dariah Member

in a bush, in someone's bathroom, kitchen floor, in the driver's seat of a car (that was akward), outside in the rain

18. brandonveg

brandonveg Member

I wouldnt call these wierd, but they are not the "traditional in my bedroom" lol.....in my best friends sisters bed....in my bestfriends baby brothers room with another couple in there.......me and my ex were had my friend and his three girls in teh backseat of my car adn we said - hey we are horny we're gonna drop yall off at krystals so we can use that backseat, and we drove around to the back and fucked then my friend started a fight inside of krystals and came running out cause the cops were coming - my girl told him she as going to cut off his dick ....yeah....

19. PaperCut

PaperCut Member

In a fittin room.
    On the kitchen sink.
    Standing in the bath tub.
    on the floor in the living room.

...And this is all in one night.

Damn my gf is a freak!

20. PaNe

PaNe Member

I have done it in a few weird places. Has something to do with living situations at the point and times.
    1.Long John silvers bathroom.
    2. CLub raw in albuquerque bathroom
    3. pappadeax bathroom
    4. movie theatres
    5.middle of the street late night.
    6. swimming pool with the girls friend holding on to me and her while i was inside of her that was kinda weird but kinky. Her friend had no idea. I would play around and make sudden movements so she could feel the pressure.
    7.church.. im going to hell.
    8.in my car alot, on top of my car,on the trunk of my brothers car while he was inside.
    9. at work when i used to take care of people with mental disabillities they lived in houses.. I was doing it on the couch or on the floor.
    10. In my mommys bed..