Weirdest orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by DavidHB, Aug 25, 2020.

1. That’s hot. Nothing sexier than a nude chick on a horse. Well topless because bottomless might not be comfortable.

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The rider knew you had the orgasms as you rode? Or after?

The vibrations?

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

And you told him?

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

He must have liked the answer

and you just had to have them

5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Good for him and good for you LOL. I think I would have wanted to know more and maybe be the one to do with

Funfungirl likes this.
  6. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I remember when I was 11 or 12 touching myself at a sleepover. When I found a wet spot inside my sleeping bag I didn't know what it was.

8. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

One night at a swingers club my wife and her girlfriends decided to mess with an nerdy looking guy on the dance floor. They took turns dirty dancing and teasing him. They didn’t mind letting the old guy touching their tits and ass. My wife was the last girl to dance with him. The dance floor was very crowded. The nerdy guy wrapped one hand around my wife’s waist and touched her uncovered pussy with his other hand. My wife thought he was going be to to get a quick feel and move his hands. Instead the guy started rubbing on her. At first she was embarrassed and didn’t want her friends to see what the nerdy old man was doing. So she just kept dancing as if nothing was happening.

My wife said “maybe it was the loud bass coming from the speaker, or the crowded dance floor or maybe the old man knew what he was doing because I couldn’t hold it”. The old guy actually made her squirt on the dance floor. My wife legs were still shaking when she came back to our table. She was out of breathe as she told me what happen to her. Lucky for my wife none of her friends saw what happen. I died laughing when my wife said “do you know how hard it is to act like your dancing when your squirting all over the place”. A few minutes later the lights turned on and the DJ asked everybody not to bring drinks on the dance floor. When he said that a guy came out and mopped up some liquid on the dance floor. My wife was embarrassed and I died laughing again.

Andy Schumer and DavidHB like this.
  9. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Now THAT is a memory. :D
    Edit: not that I’d ever expect to find myself in a swingers club. But I strive to try new things in life, we only have one go !

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Wow great story!

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Another coming back.
    I went for a massage including the happy part.
    Her handjob felt great, it was being done right. Yet I just was not able to orgasm.
    After telling her that none of her fault I was just not able to get there I asked if I could rub between her breasts; as it usually works very well for me. She was nice and allowed me.
    She went on her back and I straddled her, and brought myself to orgasm.
    I often push the tip of the head past the breasts when I orgasm, it becomes very sensitive, also she didn’t have big breasts that could have contained my ejaculation.

I didn’t pay attention to how my penis was aiming in the heat of the moment and the first squirts were strong enough to shoot on her face and neck. I felt bad but that also made me laugh. That made me feel worse and I apologized as I tried not to laugh.
    She never saw me again.

12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I was having my turn and having a blowjob.
    She was awesome to watch, my penis was very stimulated as she kept going and going, but switching her method all the time.
    If it was not her saliva it was my precum coating my penis.
    With her changing it up all the time she never did anything long enough to bring me to orgasm even if I was very stimulated, tingling and super hard. She made me last 1.5 hour actually.

Then she stopped and said she wanted to see me finish between her breasts.
    I was loving the idea even though I would have wanted to finish from the blowjob (but looking back I know it would have been too sensitive).

Her breasts felt oh-so-good and I was leaking lots of precum, things were wonderfully slippery. It was so good I reached orgasm in seconds. I stopped, penis bobbing and throbbing. I repeated two more times and when I said I could not hold it anymore she said to let myself go.

Then she looked down wanting to see the ejaculation. Remember, 1.5 hour of oral, super stimulated ... It shot pretty hard and hit her in the eye. She jolted in surprise and being hit in the eye but she kept her breasts together telling me to keep going. What a sport!
    But at least this one laughed about it although her eye stung and turned red.
    I felt bad and said I could have aimed better.
    But she reassured me it was her fault and surprisingly she said she liked that it made me cum hard the way I did.

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I was in a massage parlor with a fantastic masseuse giving me a first rate massage. Once she was done with my back I turn over as she laid a towel over my chest and midsection while beginning to massage my neck. Usually I am erect by now and this time was no exception. She proceeded to move from my neck to my shoulders, chest and abdomen inching the towel down as she went. She then bypassed my cock which remained erect but covered for my legs. I had melted into the table letting the erotic feeling of her hands on my body take over. When I felt the towel slip away and her start to stroke my still erect penis I thought it wouldn't be long before orgasm and ejaculation would beset me. The orgasm part was true but ejaculation didn't happen. As she slowly thumbed the head of my cock she also sucked a nipple into her mouth swirling her tongue around the edge. That sent me into orgasmic bliss as I drew in a large breath of air where my body began to shake and tremble uncontrollably. I was totally conscience but unable to control any movements. My arms and legs flailed about and my hands grasped for thin air. The convulsions lasted quite a while and felt fantastic. But there was not one drop of semen expelled from my cock. Once I calmed down the tremors continued even as I left the spa. I could barely walk to the door afterwards and my legs remained sore for several days. I experienced this again several years later after a session with my fuck buddy at the time. We did the preliminaries and went to missionary intercourse. I stopped as I was getting tired. Any feeling beyond just having a nice fuck wasn't there either. After I pulled out and laid back we cuddled a bit. That turned to her beginning to stroke my cock. I responded with a nice erection and she kept going. Suddenly I went into those convulsions where I lost control of my faculties and orgasmed without ejaculating. My FB thought I was having a epileptic seizure of some kind. I reassured her I was okay but had to know what was going on. I discovered that I had what's called a full body orgasm in the tantric sense. I've never had another but if I do I welcome the fantastic feeling that comes with it.

14. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Yes!! Finally another guy describing exactly what I experience.
    You can learn to have these more often. Frequently even. And for hours even if you can stand it (turns out those weirdo eastern mystics weren’t talking rubbish!) Being relaxed is a key, being super-turned on but NOT chasing orgasm, and critically (for me) no direct stimulation “down there” as this suddenly shuts off pleasure experienced elsewhere in the body. It really doesn’t surprise me your first was as a result of massage. Orgasm and ejaculation need not be the same thing. Imagine a weekend away with your lover, both of you able to have unending pleasure? That’s what tantra is all about (I just can’t be bothered with all the mysticism and chakra talk that goes with it!)

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I have a similar experience as BarryMandelay and DavidHB, but not as good. I still enjoyed.

first time I visit her new friend with benefits, and after spending a nice amount of time doing things for her she wanted to give me my turn but keeping her pants on for the first time.
    So, having a blow job for us on the menu since I was not going to be able to enjoy a hand job that time.
    I stood in front of her naked and after a couple of failed attempts to get me hard again she started giving me oral and after maybe 30 seconds she got me hard again.
    She was really good and it didn’t take long to start feeling good. Maybe it only took two minutes, I have no notion of how long it took me, but she made me orgasm and kept sucking.
    She kept going and swallowed everything. The real good part I loved in my case is that she didn’t stop sucking during my orgasm.
    I can’t remember what kind of sound I made or how loud. Just that it was awesome.
    Literally I was stunned. When she stopped and I was still hard when she stopped, I stayed there in the same position, not moving. I was not able to talk or move, it took me a little while to be able to move and talk.
    That never happened to me before, and it might be an understatement to say I really loved that blow job
    And that was another woman who discovered she can orgasm with her breasts. Thanks to me again. I think I deserve the right to brag since she had three men in her past and they never did enough to let her experience this pleasure

Angela36 likes this.
  16. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

tip: don’t ride your bike in a skirt and silk panties.

Andy Schumer and Micheal9 like this.
  17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

That sounds like a story I would like to know more details about

18. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

It all began years ago, I was just a budding young girl, who had no sexual thoughts... except all the sexual thoughts now blooming in my head (I had only recently started to get ‘wet’ from excitement). I was riding my bike on a hot summers day and you know that ‘prong’ on a bike seat? Well that started to rub into my vagina as I reached a particularly bumpy patch of road.

Andy Schumer and Michael1985 like this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Don’t know why but this is making me hard to read that. I picture what you describe, the part of the seat pushing in.

20. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Sorry my grammar isn’t the best, it can be hard to re- oh! THAT hard.

Well back then I wore skirts and panties (I only wear panties now when I’m on my period to hold my pad in place), these were thin silk ones, light and so thin I was practically going commando. The seat prong was just the right shape and size to unknowingly rub and push against my vagina as I rode. I didn’t know what was happening, but I liked it! So I turned around and rode the bumpy path agin. I was surprised to pass a building and see my reflection in the glass, my face looked like a tomato I was so horned up.

Andy Schumer likes this.