Weird..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Personface, May 11, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

interesting.

i think it is the second, although the 2nd and third may very well happen too.

i can honestly say ive felt the second on more than one occasion. i dont mind that feeling at all though ;)

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I'd say that I've been experiancing Deja Vu at least everdya for the past couple years. Some days you don't realize it, then again somedays it seems likeit happens everywhere.

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

My favorite theory is that we've lived this same lifetime before, like rewinding the same video over and over.

4. Spiritforces

Spiritforces Member

If I can help...

I sometimes experience a "strange" (as you said weird) state of conscious where it has been a while i realized that the deja vu is real. I would say that predict future is possible.

I went my path and reached an other proof that time does not exist.
    Because in a moment, you can wish to know, and in fact you can see it was true. There is something that is reachable in you, and that does not depend of the time. It simply is.
    (it's too hard to tell you on a post, i prefer talk)

It's like making yourself (for me it was often for someone or to reach something greater) the proof. ---> the question is then what for and for who?

The problem is that I think (and a lot told me the same) it 's pretty dangerous too. You can wish for things, and the world of spirit will help you, but the bad entity can also help you, and finally no one can really be sure what he is doing is just and fair.

Imagine a real powered entity (like Satan) that is trying to cheat you, could anybody be able to recognize him and strong enough to show him he has to leave.

Like playing with something much more stronger than us.

have you ever tried automatically writing? All those who succeeded report that something took control of their hand because they let the possibility to the "thing" to happen.

One of the best path if you realize that this impress is real deep written in you is kill the ego. Because he could destruct you pretty fast if you don't and play with the power you can use.

Are you a dreamer? (i mean do you create your own lucid dreams?)

This is linked with the deja vu too (and with the part of you that you reach when you can "see" what will happen).

I would end with that: If the spirit survives the physical death, and then come back on earth, He is able to learn faster what he already learned. If you have psychic capacity, you certainly have been worknig in other lifes. (actually this is for me too, because the "thing" is kinda strong) :)

Hope it was not too scary. It's just I am a bit psychic;)

Blessings and hugs

PS: I post here because I posted you a private, and then was suprised to find you again. Really wished to help, hope it has and will.

Ask for more if u want, got nice stories of ppl about that question. I repeat i experience such thing for a while, and have tried to work on it as a fair person.

5. Spiritforces

Spiritforces Member

I read it again today and:

The feeling you r experiencing is real. (in you when it happens)

But, what you are maybe not sure of, is that you really are seeing something that you ve dreamt, ("felt" or imagined in thoughts) maybe even a long time before it became real. (in your case I think it is kinda new, i mean that you dreamed of it not a long time before it really happened)

Could you give more detail personface? (and kissingclouds :) )

If you listen close, you will hear the cause.

Love

6. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

When I was younger like 13, 14, I used to get dejavu all the time. I rarely do now. What happens to me now is I will just randomly think of someone I haven't seen in a while. And within minutes, I see that person. Just last week, I was in the store and saw this dark haired girl. She looked a lot like this girl I used to work with. Well, she turned around and it was not her. Then, I went down an aisle, and the girl that I had thought I saw, was in the aisle! Or one day at work, I was wondering what this man I used to know was doing these days. The next thing I know, he is walking down the street in front of the restaurant I worked in. It is so neat. Whenever I consciously try to think of someone, it doesn't happen. But when the person just randomly pops in my head, I usually see them a few minutes later.

7. Spiritforces

Spiritforces Member

Nice experiences, makes feel there is something in the air :)

Do you think this is linked to precognition?

I mean it's almost as if you can "connect" with the now, your now, in the future. Feel the vibration of yourself in future situation.

Just like: you feel (consciouly or not ) that you will follow a new vibration soon, with that person.

Could it work?

Hugs

8. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

Break-off points for alternate timelines.

Each moment of Deja Vu is a point of reference. A time where your life took a sharp turn and forked out into alternate realities. The exact moment of Deja Vu you are aware of the break (experienced as having lived that moment before).

It's just my theory, but it does seem like a cool idea...

9. treehuggin' dirtwors

treehuggin' dirtwors Member

When I experience deja vu, this seems to be the theory I have adopted. I don't know how much truth it holds, especially since I'm not so sure about reincarnation, it just doesn't make much sense to me. However, over the past year, I have been experiencing deja vu on a uch more frequent level, and without even giving the whole past life/new life a thought, this is what I somewhat came up with on my own. I've never heard of Sylvia Browne, but now, I'm very intrigued by her. Personface, I hope that you figured out your cause, and that things aren't quite so frightening anymore.

10. bjorky

bjorky Member

btw i don't know what i'm talking about so i probably shouldn't post here but i have to agree with the person who said you should maybe visit the doctor (sorry can't remember who it was).

just cos you mentioned the nausea :) , i hope you feel better.