Weird question about small penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Viper17, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Ok I’m small 4 1/2 girth 5”long but any ways I see people say that size doesn’t matter it’s how u use it that counts so my question is
    How in the world do I use it lol beside like a normal penis yes I’m a virgin getting married next week and just nervous about my size

2. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

Fore play

3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, you'll have plenty of time to practice to get it right. Just have fun.

4. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Yea don’t think about it to much she will understand since your a virgin just keep a open mind about everything and like Fem said for play a lot of it us finger and your tongue and u will be good

5. Viper17

Viper17 Members

She also a virgin and I just wanna know how too use it I keep telling myself that there is other guys out there with my same issue

6. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

Two virgins ? It’s not going to be good sex anyway. Just have fun.
    The best sex is between two people who have been together many times and understand what their partner enjoys.
    Always remember to be giving. Pleasure your partner first.

Twogigahz and Viper17 like this.
  7. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

O there is everyone has to go throw it but when your done with your first time have fun after ok u will be fine take it slow since she a virgin make sure she feels comfortable

Viper17 likes this.
  8. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Your heart is going to be racing a million mile a hour take your time breath and take a slow pace and motions your not going to last that long on your first time and that ok but I’m sure it not going to take u long to be up and ready to go again and you will last a lil longer on that one don’t rust her into anything u will scare her and that something you don’t want to do

9. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Okay ty for ur advice
    ur

10. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

No problem have fun and enjoy

Viper17 likes this.
  11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Part of the adventure is for you to "use" that thing you've got, and for her to "use" that thing she's got, and experiment the living daylights out of it, safely mind you!, so you both get to learn what each other likes in terms of how to be pleasured sexually by the second person.

Size? Fuck that shit! I'm about the same size as you, who knows, maybe I'm a fraction smaller even! But I have no apprehension where my size is concerned. I have an attitude where, if my partner doesn't find my size sufficient enough, then she can just fuck the right off. This is what I've got, and unlike my body fat which I can reduce with effort, it is going to continue to be what I've got.

I'm in my early 40's, and I'm doing just fine(with a much younger girlfriend even, but that's beside the point, lol).

Viper17 likes this.
  12. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Love ur attitude bro

13. CountryRob

CountryRob Members

A number of years ago a friend of mine once told me "My dick is only 2", but with me trying to get it in and the wife trying to keep it in, geez we have a lot of fun" In other words....DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!! It's all in the mind. Take note of Fem Fatales' comments.

14. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Yes Fem know a lot of good things

15. Alternative_Thinker

I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I consider that as a challenge.........well, in a weird way only I would consider it, I suppose, lol. But both my girlfriend and I would like our first time to be pleasant and memorable. The upside here is that i'm older and therefore more patient. Maybe too patient, if I'm still a virgin at 40+, lmao. But hey, that's how it's worked out for me.

Now this is where I pray like mofo that it's not going to jinx anything, lol.

16. LilyBlue

LilyBlue Members

Don't worry at all. It doesn't need to be huge to hit the right spots. Try different positions, see what works best. Plenty of finger and tongue action will help too. Just have fun. Plus if she's a virgin too you know she has nothing to compare it to. Even if she's had foreplay with someone else she won't know what it feels like inside her. You're all good. Be confident and enjoy it.

Viper17 and Deejay2018 like this.
  17. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

18. Alternative_Thinker

LOL

Anyway, I highly doubt it'll be like that for us. For one thing, we're not even going to wait till marriage, and two, she can already insert her vibrator that's about the same size as my penis.

19. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Then there's my favorite, "Well, let's make it bigger."

20. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

Mine is about the same size, and used to have the same concerns. Trust me, your new wife will be pleased by your penis because it's yours.

Tags: