Weird occurences/jaded people

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Rar1013, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

OK..here are some strange thoughts i have..

say for example.. i'm packing a bowl of weed..(which i rarely smoke..it's just an example) and i see myself spilling that weed all over the floor...

now .. did my thought cause this to happen...

or ... did i know that i was gonna drop it..

see..was it psychic..or was it the thought that made this happen...

see this happens to me all the time..but i'm not sure which way it works...

and here is another one...

ok so i learn a new word...and all the sudden i see this word everywhere...

now was that word always there..and i just didnt' know it..because i didn't know what it meant..or
    is that word around know to remind me that i know what it means.

weird things happen everyday..and i think people are so jaded and don't even realize or even take a second to think about what might really be going on here..

2. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

oh my god, i have wondered about this for so long. this happens to me every day, especially the word thing. its strange. but yeah, i know what you mean.

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

As far as the word thing, you probably just notice it before, because it's on your mind... For the other, who knows?

4. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

Synchronisity or meaningful coincidences and perfect timings (like seeing the new word everywhere only when you've recently learned it) are everywhere, and although some make their meanings clear, most are mysterios products of an unexplainable universe. I like to see them as reassurance that there is some obscure kind of order to the chaos around us.