Weird Dream

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by FilthyMarkus, Mar 29, 2018.

1. FilthyMarkus

FilthyMarkus Members

Hello there, 27 year old virgin here. No sexual experience whatsoever, with another person anyway.

I had a very telling dream a few nights ago, and as I dont have anyone I could reasonably share it with, I decided to post here about it.

So, in the dream, I was at this party where there were girls, and I got talking to a few of them, and in a short space of time I asked them if they'd like to have sex, but in the dream we both instantly started laughing. The interesting part is this, I actually felt about half a second of fear each time.

I wonder if this is my brain interpreting the rejection I get, or trying to tell me that I am too scared to have sex. I do have an anxiety about having sex, body image etc, but I also get a hell of a lot of rejection.

What do you lot think?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

personally, i don't really believe much in dream interpretations. my thought is that it's mostly just random shit.

3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I think dreams mean something and in this case, hard to totally say but maybe you feel that it’s just so laughable to think that a woman would want you in a sexual way, and that played out as the women were laughing.

Americunt is a poster here and she is good at dream interpretations. :)

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Although it
    Although it is something that male ego prevents people talking about. Unless involved in regular sexual activity. ALL guys have to have wet dreams in order to get rid of older sperm cells as new ones are generated. In most cases they do not remember the dream. It is exactly the same as a woman's monthly cycle. Without this process, women would be giving birth to 10 year old babies. :yum::yum::yum:

Tags: