Weird-Ass Fantasies

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lester Izmoore, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I know that among the male half of the population (being in that cohort myself), it is almost universal to entertain sex fantasies during masturbation. Among the ladies, perhaps not so much (decades ago I had a discussion with my sister about our respective masturbation habits. I mentioned fantasies, and she replied that she just concentrates on the physical sensations and lets her mind go blank — oh such Zen), but of course I’m in no position to generalize.

In my early years of masturbating, I quite shocked myself with the weirdness and twistedness of some of the fantasies I engaged in while stroking — many of them things I would never want to do in real life. And no, I will not provide any details. My fantasies, as well as yours, are private.

When I was a freshman in college, they handed out a comic to all incoming freshman about sex. One of the points it made (I think it was on page 2) was that all fantasies are normal. What a relief!

So my question is, who else has shocked themselves with the outrageousness (and yes, pervertedness) of their own masturbation fantasies? And how have you come to terms with that aspect of self-play? And how long did it take for you to be comfortable with the twistedness that own your mind is capable of authoring?

2. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

I guess I’ve been masturbating for about 40 years now. I’ve never had any perverse fantasies. Everything is heterosexual, everything involves watching two women, engaging with a woman, or reliving a past experience with a former girlfriend. Pretty vanilla stuff for me.

3. MrBater

MrBater Members

I had an odd dream a few years ago, can’t remember the build up but awoke to a very powerful orgasm with an image of my twin brother sucking my dick. Not sure where that came from.

4. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I always wondered if twins experimented together or at least talked about private matters more than other siblings would.

5. MrBater

MrBater Members

Not between us, there was always brotherly tension shall we say. The only thing that ever happened, which probably led to the above dream was that when we were kids, just starting to become sexually aware, he asked me to lick his cock. I did it, but that’s all.

6. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I have done masturbate for 60 years and always I have had more or less the same fantasy. I have tried to fantasies some more subjects but ultimately my mind fucouses on the same fantasy. I enjoy when I am fucking my patrener her legs to be opened widly and sewinging. This is the first fantay while I masturbate, and it gives me a tense ejeculation. This fantasy gives me long time to ejeculate let say 30 up to one hour , and no matter who's these legs. I do not looking for any specific women in reality. She could be my relative , co_worker, some lady in park or any other persons. Just I look to her legs , even in reality I stare the women's legs I am not intrest to their faces.

7. fornibate

fornibate Members

Twin brother sucking your cock. Maybe you were dreaming about selk sucking

MrBater likes this.