Weed/Zoloft Interactions????

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BradN10, May 9, 2004.

1. BradN10

BradN10 Member

I quit smoking pot a couple weeks back from a bad experience. i was freaking out and thought i was going to die for real. i was so close to going to the hospital. throwing up/everything seems to stand still freeze frame. the other people that did the pot wasnt effected at all like this. but i never really experienced this intense experience before. i started taking zoloft like a month or two before this. do they interact or anything? thanks.

2. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Friend of mine hasn't been able to get high yet, he's wondered if his regular use of Zoloft is the reason why. Although, he also says he's talked to other people who've taken both and they all testify it makes it more intense.

3. garf12

garf12 Member

nahh zoloft and weed is fine. Im not really into the whole pill popper thing, but all my friends do it all the time, and I am yet to see anything happen to them. From my expiernce there is nothing that interacts bad with weed, except maybe cyanide. :D

4. aztecpiece

aztecpiece Member

i agree with garf