Weed these days

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by WDYKAM, May 27, 2006.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I know all kinds of people that push nuggz, hippies, rednecks, hiphop kidz, black, latino, prep, old timers, tourkids, roaddogs, etc. I think it depends alot on your age and location as to where you pick up. Usually the people with the really good nugz and good deals don't want to fuck with younger/more naieve people...............I wouldn't. Sadly the younger/naieve clientele is more likely to cooperate with LEO's because they are scared, I don't mean to make a generality, obviously not every youngbuck is a snitch, but unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros. The hip hop crowd has alot more reckless people in it that just plain don't care and are willing to accept the risk, they'll push herb to most anyone.........some of them may be assholes, but the majority of them are just like you and me, just with different style/taste.....

2. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

not here mayn.

3. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

yeah i get my stuff of a friend of a friend, not like a gangster..but on that side of the social line, if you will, and badass.. but hes groovy, always give me a £5 discount ;P

4. Bobby.In.Sngapore

Bobby.In.Sngapore Member

where i am its thugz and hippies who deal and stuff. both fine and good. lol

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Haha why not stereotype gangstas? It's so easy, they all blast the songs with the same beats and the dumbest lines, usually repeated over and over. They usually smoke schwag, and when they get beasters they act like it's sooo crazy to be smoking a blunt of it. Then, if they see some headies, it's ALWAYS haze. Gangstas never actually know anything about what they're saying. If you actually ask about something they said, they will change the subject or respond with some asinine bullshit. They drive around shitty cars with new paintjobs and shiny wheels. Impressive. And wherever there is gangstas, there is always sad beefs. Stabbings, shootings, and ridiculous threats are a fact of life where I come from, always a g unit involved. They are the epitomy of what is wrong with America.

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

got to love them sad beefs. The problem with you people, is that not every one who listenes to rap and wears nice clothes is a gangsta. If you people were really trying to get drugs from someone who really is going to bring problems, you would have been robbed by now. Gangsta's dont sell drugs to white kids, they beat them up. Where I live, there is ONE black guy who I will get anything from, and he get's the new underground music from me, and that is where our friendship stops. I trade him the "haze" that 2ce's is talking about for pills, and I used to trade him for powder before I quit. But I would never hand over someone like that money. I can afford to lose weed if he someday decides to rob me, but not money. (although that's because I havent paid for weed in 5 years)

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Just realized mostly southern people in here. Dont know what it's like in the cities down there, i never stayed in the south long enough to find out. All I know IS Philly and NY, and you definitley will not be buying weed from black people in the poor areas around here if your white. (unless you'r already known or someone takes you down that is respected in the area)

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea there is real hoodstas like the kids who would just take out their gun and you'd hand over the money with the look of a sad puppy on your face. They're just shitty for obvious reasons.

The fake gangstas, are more what my rant was about. Even in part some of the 'real' gangstas act similarly.

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

The fake ones are a joke that I would clap down just for asking me for weed. But most people around here know me and dont bother coming anywhere near my apartment building. However, I have a nice story the hippies will like, this one fake thug whitey from D.C. that lived up here for a while, he tried to sell an ounce of bud to some hippy kids in my apartment complex, and he held it out his car window so the kids could see it, and they snatched that shit up and ran. I was so happy when I heard about that, that kid burned a lot of people around here including one of my close friends.

10. somedude

somedude Member

I got some shit from this thug looking dude once in Jacksonville, FL. I was drunk and riding home on a scooter at the beach (not a good idea), was filling up the gas tank and this dude walks around the pump and asks if I need anything. I look around, and there are cops in the store! So obviously didn't buy anything, but he gave me his number, and around two weeks later I'm desperate so I call him up, he drives to a Walgreens near my house (with his woman and three kids) where I meet him. Get home, and the shit is wet! And really dark. I let it dry for a day, and it got you mildly high, but never saw any weed like that before or since.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

hahahahahaha

12. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

oh shit that was fuckin great

13. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

the only people i think are worse than fake gansgters are real ones.