Weed these days

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by WDYKAM, May 27, 2006.

1. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I don't know about you guys but where I live all the weed comes from the gangster kids/thugs. Yeah you guys know who I'm talking about. The kids that wear the big white shady t-shirts and pants hangin off their ass. Always skimpin people and rippin people off and shit. Man. Makes me extremely angry. Weed is something that needs to be shared not horded, you know? If I had it my way everyone would be smokin mad bud and lovin it. Not worrying about losing their hard-earned money. Do you guys know any cool dealers that are tight and hook you up and just want everyone to be happy? I had one but he got busted and sent to prison. Damn man it figures the thugs get away with it and the good guys causing no harm get locked up. Legalize it!!!!

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've said it before and I'll say it again--some people just don't have the respect or enough commitment to keep their word or even be involved. Turn the history channel on.

3. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

Thats one point for why weed should be legalized.......cos you ahve to buy from ciminals and support them

4. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

only time i got some from a gangsta, he gave it to me for free...

5. UXnIHAOnUXbmUXn

UXnIHAOnUXbmUXn Member

you should just be greatful your man can hook it up. you may not understand these guys all that well, otherwise I don't think you'd stereotype them like that.

"The kids that wear the big white shady t-shirts and pants hangin off their ass. Always skimpin people and rippin people off and shit."

Do you not find anything wrong with saying that? To begin with, not ALL of them are totally selfish idiotic people, just like not ALL of the kids who have long hair and rock t-shirts are perfect little countercultural philosophers.

6. Orsino2

You're drunk.

7. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

That's my bad man, my bad. I'm talking about anyone who rips someone off. I shouldn't stereotype but that's how it is at my school those are the people giving the raw deals. I know there are good dealers out there but there are also people out there that claim to be dealers that just want to grab your money and buy herb for themselves. You're right I shouldn't be judging but this is something that gets me really angry when people don't want to be straight forward about herb. My apologies.

8. badwolf

badwolf Member

My roommate's dealer is kinda preppy looking and super nice.

9. Orsino2

Well, I'm currently fearing something like this just happened with me tonight.

10. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Yeah man. That was like my old dealer. Preppy lookin, nice guy, never ripped off anybody just wanted to share herb. Biggest dealer in the school then he got jacked and beat up by some thug kids which led to him getting arrested and sent to prison at the age of 18.

11. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

leegaliiizzee it

12. Donvito1122

Donvito1122 Hippy Teacher to be!

Yeah man, this guy I have right now usually invites me over to his house to smoke a bowl and what not if I am out of money. I work with the guy so we have become pretty good friends. He's oldschool from the 60's so he feels that herb was given to us by god and needed to be shared....so I guess he's pretty cool

13. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Amen to that. See that's what I'm talkin about. I just wish I knew a good guy like that. I know they're out there, there just aren't enough of them.

14. Donvito1122

Donvito1122 Hippy Teacher to be!

Yeah man, everybody is about the business now...not the culture that goes with herb. You ever seen easy rider? You know that commune they have dinner at? That would be an awsome place to live. But back to the bud, you just need to ask around man. Usually you can find pretty reliable sources around college...thats where I found mine, and they are all pretty cool. Other places to try are headshops, not the people behind the counter they will kick you out, but if it is obvious that another person is a smoker...and you are ok with being an open smoker, strike up a converstion with them and ask them where they get theirs....I have also noticed that the older the smoker, their dealer is usually aged also....meaing a better chance of the old philosiphy hippy dealers.

15. spooner

spooner is done.

I used to buy dope off of a guy named Earl who looked and spoke exactly like Tommy Chong. Would always come over with six or seven different strains, show how they were ranked in the Cannabis Cup, explain them. He had business cards with hours, and pretty spent all day going from house to house on a bike. Sadly, he was busted.

Since then I've bought directly off of a grow-op.

Selling weed is a business though. These guys take risk and, if the guy is selling dime bags, he isn't exactly making huge profits. I don't exactly know what you expect from them.

16. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i used to get it off the most unbelievably stereotypical wigger ever
    i dont any more

17. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

i live in a really rich town...ugh. and it's weird cause EVERYONE here smokes, and i have no problem getting any[​IMG] lately everyones just been doing coke tho, i dunno what's going on:rolleyes:

18. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

i get mine from a "wigger"
    but he's always about hookin' us up
    even cuts prices sometimes just because
    one time we bought a half oz of good regs for 50
    it was nice

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

my wigger ended up giving me like tenners for twenty and stuff so i changed to a way cool skater friend

20. incense+peppermints

incense+peppermints Member

That's funny, I live in Louisiana and the only place to get it is from straight up GANGSTAS! I actually am cool with most of them though....there's one that lives in my neiborhood, and every once in awhile, he'll invite me over and we'll smoke a blunt. Obviously, he isn't into the trippiness and crazy stuff hippies are associated with, but he is cool. He never rips me off and he gets it quick. Some gangstas though, you gotta watch out.....they try to steal your money and shit. But I find if you are genuinely NICE and COOL with whoever you are getting it from, you should be good.