Weed/social problem.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by desert nightmare, Jun 4, 2006.

1. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

I've noticed this for a long time with myself and smoking pot. It gives me an extremely creative mentality but a horrible ability to comunicate whats on my mind with others. like i've got so so much in my head but when ever i try to tell someone i lose my train of thought and can't remember it for anything, but then later when that sort of social mentality wares off i remeber again but i still can't get it out. I think it might be that my mind can only focus so much on both the social and the creative mentality at once, so that it can comunicate.

Does anyone have any idea of what the fuck i'm talking about?

2. mellow

mellow Eased

I kind of get that, however I wouldn't so much relate it to weed as I would to an introverted personality.

3. masked toker

masked toker Member

i get that whenever i smoke and i think most potheads do too (random space out)...
    its very annoying and i feel so stupid when i think of something complex but it comes out jibberish

(p.s. i'm stoned now also and its happening again)

4. thecrowing86

thecrowing86 Member

Or you could just have a very creative and introverted personality, therefore making you want to experiment with weed, instead of thinking weed made you creative and/or introverted. Kind of a reverse cause-and-effect type of thing if you can sort of understand that...

5. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

I know what you mean... I feel that weed amplifies my introverted personnality too... Then when i do make a break through and try to tell someone about it, it never comes out the way i want it to... Its frustrating.
    Also I hate it when you are one this awsome idea explaining the best as you can, and then your about the conclude your "essay". Then at that moment you space out and forget what you were going to say.... Ah its annoying...

6. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

most of the time i talk more when high and act better around people, when im not high im very nervous

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

practice, and you will get better at doing it. try communicating in different ways and see what ends up being best. write down, or draw a diagram representing relationships and stuff. you cant just expect to be able to blab out an idea as clearly as you saw it in your head.

8. omgimmatt

omgimmatt Visitor

yes that happens , the only way to get rid of it is to stop. or you can do exercise everyday to clean ur system and mind to clear you train of thought.

9. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

ya for me its like a have a visual in my head but when i try to explain that visual i screw up and my words either dont come out clear,making sense, at the right pace..etc.