Weed making me feel shit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Bobyahead2this, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Bobyahead2this

Bobyahead2this Guest

Well IDK why I keep smoking weed. When I smoke weed now I feel very anxious and paranoid. I remember being by myself at the train station going to a party and I was high on weed and I felt very anxious and paranoid. I keep telling myself I'll stop doing it because it makes me feel so bad and so shit. I don't think I've actually enjoyed being on weed ever. I hate the way I act on it and it feeels like this is how I might really be in real life and so it makes me feel shitty about myself. Thoughts I can't even describe. Maybe I have depression and social anxiety already within me and its amplified?

2. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

You just can't control yourself..?

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Maybe you really ought to take a break. It's really not that hard to do (trust me, lol), and it might give you a bit of time to figure out whether it's real anxiety issues you've got or if it's just a side-effect. It doesn't work wonders for every single person who's ever tried it, so maybe it's just not something that works well with your body. Quit for awhile and see how you feel. You can always pick it back up later if you choose to, but there's no point in continuing to do something you don't enjoy if you don't have to.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Then don't smoke weed.
    My husband gets the same way when he smokes and even though he likes doing certain other things, he doesn't like weed sooo....he just. doesn't. smoke. it. :)

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

To me, weed isn't a social drug at all. Maybe for some people it is, but for me, I just become too detached when I smoke around other people. It also increases my social anxiety. I like getting high and just being alone with my own thoughts without having to entertain anyone or answer any stupid questions.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I also love smoking but also not socially.
    I like to smoke and just... think and listen to music or... whatever but usually it does not involve talking to people.
    a couple weeks ago I smoked w a bunch of people in my car while we were copping something else and I got SO ANNOYED by those people. I was like "shit, i'm stoned.. I just wanna think"... yea not my fav enviro to smoke.

7. cosmoc

cosmoc Guest

This.