Weed Legalized in Alberta!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Twizz, May 10, 2007.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yep. personally i could care less, but having a false title is a bannable offense. well at least the thread would be deleted.

2. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

The problem is that the OP created the thread which has a misleading title and what amounts to a spam link for his own personal gain. :D

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

dude, that wasnt kool at all, for a second I actually believed u

4. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

You guys take things to seriously.

Reminds me of the old people at the grocery store I work looking for things to complain about.

"You young kid, tuck in your shirt, you're a cashier, look professional"

Christ sakes. If he gets banned that is pathetic.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

^^^obviously he wont get banned, we are self moderated, and we are lazy.... which amounts to nothing.

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

exactly, i though this was the start soon everyone lese will legalise it

7. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Alright to clear things up, of course I posted it to trick you. Do you think if I put a title saying "Go here it gives me points on this game" that ANYONE would click? NO. I've done it before.

It's actually not a bad site. Obviously the only people bitching are the people who didn't go to the link, and their opinions are void for just that reason. THEY HAVENT BEEN TO THE PAGE.

And of course it's a game for crissakes. The server is Fabar, the game is Outwar, and my name is Bluntman420... hence the fuckin link. Jeez.

8. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Just because some haven't been to the page doesn't mean their opinons are void. Opinions are NEVER void. You tricked us. You lied. It doens't matter if you've done it before, it doesn't matter if you've gotten away with it before. You took an issue that everyone here feels strong about and you exploitted that for your personal gain.

Maybe if you were a bit honest, with a thread titled "Stoner needs help in a game" you might find you'd get some support without the flak. If you'd rather lie to fellow stoners just so you could gain some points in a silly game, then expect that some people to get mad.

And I believe it's more obvious that the majority of the people who expressed their anger actually DID go to the site, thinking something great happened. Then they realised they were fooled.

If you pretend to throw a biscuit, your dog will run for a bit and realise it's not there. Do that too many times and he just won't respond or he'll bite back to get it himself.
    The people here aren't dogs, but I hope you understand my analogy. Please don't disrespect our community again.

9. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Right, and it's peoples right to not go to some spyware-laden shitty online game site if they don't want to. You're right, though. If you were honest about it no one would go. Because no one cares about your shitty online game. The way you're talking you seem to think these people owe it to you, and dammit if they're not gonna waste their time on their own - you'll find a way to make them!

It's a piss-poor site, and it's a piss-poor game. Obviously I went to the link, or I wouldn't know where it leads. It's one of those crappy online downloadable games for people too cheap to pay monthly for Warcraft and not good enough at games to play Guild Wars.

Congratulations on picking the most stereotypical 'retard stoned gamer kid' screen name in creation. I suppose it's better than "Sephiroth124986235415"...but not by much. Start a new thread, ask nicely, and you may actually get a few more clicks. Or, here's an idea, just earn whatever crap you need in the game the old fashioned way!

10. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Well I've already gotten enough clicks for what I needed so all of you can go fuck yourselves :p

11. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Good, now you can leave. Don't expect anyone to trust what you post anymore link-wise.

12. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Congratulations, you've earned the SPECIAL red pants of agility +1 in some shitty online game you'll lose interest in within a month.
    ...and the only cost was making an ass of yourself in front of all of us.

So you'll be kept on the computer and away from people for a while, AND we know never to take you seriously again. It's win win!

13. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Hahaha, are you 10?

Seriously... who the fuck plays those kiddie games?!?

Just nobody pay him any attention. Dont quote any of his posts, dont read any of his posts, and dont respond to anything he has to say.

He'll get bored and leave soon enough.

14. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

I do, im assuming its a browser game and they arent that bad if your bored.

15. doom876

doom876 Member

I still think his ass should be banned and his head used for a bowling ball. May be a bit light with the empty space, but the little kids can use it.

16. darkain

darkain Member

That post made me lol

17. CrazedPotHead

CrazedPotHead Member

i tried playing this game, and i killed something and it says i should of leveled up but i didn't.... it's pretty shitty by the way