Weed is good!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by APinkBunnyRabbit, May 14, 2004.

1. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

I'm not new to coke, just to doing it.

But yea, I mean, I would almost rather an ounce of weed than an ounce of coke... well, true, I'd take the O of coke, but only so I could sell it and buy several ounces of weed. If there weren't drug economics like there are, I would always take an ounce of weed over an ounce of coke if offered.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so what, are you selling this coke, or doing it? if you are planning on doing it, why don't you just get more weed instead? don't do coke.

3. Enron

Enron Member

Someone who lives in Winnipeg, nothing special, im sure nobody cares anymore anyways.

4. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Yea I have no intention of doing coke again.

Weed is fun when I control my high, and since I have learned to do that, it is amazing, getting insanely high and having fun, no paranoia or anything. I doubt coke could make music as beautiful as weed does.

It's not worth it financially either. Rolling cigar sized blunts out of ounces of weed, that is the way to live.

5. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

Why do people do hardcore drugs? thats just a way for the goverment to make u a zombie.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

nitrous is by far one of the worst things you can do... you're poppin braincells by the hundreds with them things.... stay off it man... the brain damage aint worth the 30second high

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

thats a new one

the government is circulating all of the hard drugs!~

8. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

Yes They Are!!!! They Also Put Cat Food In Our Water So We'll Turn Into Cats