weed i found in a toilet

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Dr.antelope, Jan 10, 2005.

1. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

so how did it dry out?

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

....so why did he throw it in the toilet in the first place?

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol im having trouble writing anything with that vagina signature

4. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Same, SB, I must've stared at that thing for five minutes before I moved on...

Oh, and I forgot what I was going to say. Something about making hash with it, though. That'd solve any sanitary problems. Oh, that, and the fact that if there were any bacteria living on the bud, heat would destroy it.

5. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

There's fecal molecules on everything in your bathroom. Even your toothbrush. Which means there's MASSIVE shit and piss all over your potty pot, reguardless of how clean you think your toilet is.

6. element7

element7 Random fool

Naw, Mythbusters did a whole show on that one. They lined a bathroom with toothbrushes and used it for like a month. No poopoo on the brushes, or walls, or sink etc...

7. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

If there was shit in the toilet then smoke it, it adds a significant feeling to your high.

8. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

haha dont quote me - its part maui wowi and part labrador

9. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

True, but they weren't testing for poo. They were testing for a certain bacteria (whose name I forget) that lives in poo and they found it on every single toothbrush, even those kept a few rooms away. The whole house has it everywhere.

10. PhysicTrip

PhysicTrip Member

they smoked a doggy doobie in up in smoke :)

11. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

That show is retarded, half the time they just stretch the meaning of what myth they're busting and say/prove it in a way that makes them feel like they were right.

12. element7

element7 Random fool

Taking it with a grain of salt.... but they do some funny stuff like that bridge thing where they had all those helmets with stomping feet trying to tear that bridge down or the one where they kept blowing up the dummy on the toilet to prove whether a cigarette dropped in the crapper will explode or not. Cig didn't work so they just kept adding more stuff and blowing up the dummy on the toilet over and over again.

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

theres more faecal matter going into your body when you smell a fart

14. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

I just hate shit like, the dude right on the electrical fence or whatever, and had the dummy piss on the train track, and they both did get a shock (reguardless of how hard it was to attain it), and all acted like "OMG THERES NO WAY THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN!@#!@#!@#!@##!@"

And besides, the myth was the fucking THIRD RAIL, not some random connecting-piece on a regular old train track.