Weed / CBD for anxiety ……?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Zombiefood, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Zombiefood

Zombiefood Enter my world HipForums Supporter

Can I have some recommendations for a strain that is more or less helpful with anxiety, relaxing and chilling out. Rather then a crazy high. Some weed makes me anxious and some chills me out.

now they have delta 8, 10, Live resin, THC-O. Ffs
    I’d rather hear it from a smoker rather then read it on a blog. Thanks in advance.

Side note - I know it can completely make anxiety worse at times.

2. Zombiefood

My fault I posted this in the wrong section. I don’t see a delete post option to move to medicinal.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I smoke D8... I'm not in a legal D9 state, so it's all I've got.

THC-O can be kind of edgy... I would stay away from that if you are anxiety prone.

Zombiefood likes this.
  4. Zombiefood

Thanks so much for the response ! D9 is legal here, but I’m going to find a strain first before hand and then get a medical card so I don’t have to pay the taxes.

Trips me out that D9 can be legal, but D8 is okay. Ffs makes no sense. I heard they’ve banned it in 9 states or so. I bought a vape pen said CBD pharm on it. Figured it was CBD, took a few hits and I was bent !!! No help at all. Anxiety 1-10 ( 10 )
    I had about 4-5 disposable pens all either d8-d10. The others too. I threw them all away when I got really high and had to hide my phone. Lol
    Anyway I found one of them I didn’t throw away and I hit it. For the next few days I’d take a hit here and there and it was so nice. Soothing, made my eyes feel heavy and I was chill.

It was either the strain, or I got used to smoking a little and it didn’t give me the anxiety as continuous smoking will get most people past the anxiety. Man I’ve spent so much on CBD to find the right type to smoke. Found it. It helps a lot, but I really need a little bit more of a push. If that makes sense. More intense, but not where ( you know what I’m saying ) I’m going to hit up a vape shop tomorrow I think.
    Someone told me indica and sativa as well as hybrid are sales gimmicks. To my knowledge indica =chill ? Thanks again for your feedback.

5. Tyrsonswood

For D8 they are for the most part. D8 distillate has no strain. Various terps for flavoring and sometimes added noids like CBD/CBG/CBN are added for tailored effects. CBN=chill, CBD=Pain relief, CBG=focus, etc.

I'm usually adding D8 distillate to CBD or CBG flower and pretending it's the real thing. (it is actually, I'm pretty stoned all day)

Zombiefood likes this.
  6. Zombiefood

Nice one. I actually found a website recommended to me ( vendor ) has like 70% D8, 30% CBD. Then others similar with the CBN etc ( so many I don’t even know them all ) you enlightened me big time though. Appreciate it.

Edit : Here’s what I was saying. Not sure why one is 9.99 only and the other is 19.99 they’re carts for a 510 battery.

Our blended diamonds vape cartridges use a blend of 70% Δ8 distillate, 25% of a variety of cannabinoids (varying by blend), and 5% cannabis terpenes give a more tailored effect than any cannabis strain ever could. Offered in Calm, Focus, Happy, and Soothe blends.

7. Tyrsonswood

3Chi?