Weed at bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yo, whats up dudes. Ive been gone for like a week, i went to bonnaroo.
    it was fucking crazy. you can pretty much smoke anywhere you want there. its like a piece of land in America, crawling with state cops(for intimidation i guess), in which for 3 days you can do what ever the fuck you want. Ive never tripped so much in my life. but the is all about the weed and not all the other crazy drugs i did.

there where people everywhere walking up and down the streets selling headies. and there where baskets and baskets full of weed brownies, weed rice crispies, weed muffins, and weed moonshine. i ate 1 brownie and was freaking stoned! i ate another one a few hours after the first and was gone.

later i rolled 2 blunts and brought them with me to Damian Marley and shared them with some random folk in the crowd.

oh, and at cypress hill, Damian Marley was smokin a fuckin giant spliff....
    and i shared a joint with some people.

at radiohead i had weed but no bowl. they searched everyone before entering the stage area. but luckily i found some pretty cool dudes who happened to have a bowl and some hash so i shared with them.

but best of all at the atmosphere concert i smoke the second best weed Ive ever had. as apposed to earlier, i had only a bowl and no weed, but some real chill folk found me and asked to use my bowl in exchange for smoking me up. they had crazy bluish purplish weed, full of crystals, called purple dragon.

my neighbors at BONNAROO had some pretty good weed too. we would hot box the fuck out of there tent...good times.

i bought myself a nice glass pipe for $15 and a scale for $20.
    there must of been 30-40 glass stands there with thousands and thousands of pipes. very cheep hand blown thick pieces.

my friend bought a 12" glass bong with and ice catcher before we even got into the gate for $30. but sadly it got taken when the roo people searched my car(only bad thing about roo is forgetting to hide your shit before a search). later he got a 12" glass bong with a percolator(makes 2 chambers) and an ice catcher. for $35.

i brought an ounce down with me and it was gone very quickly. but it was cool because there where so many nice people who shared. i would definitely recommend going to bonnaroo at some point in you life! if you want any other drug(besides weed) then this place is like the national drug exchange. Ive never seen so many acid tabs or shrooms in my life.

i love bonnaroo....
    its great to be back home and on the forums though.

2. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

3. thahead420

thahead420 Member

duuuude that is tight. i have never heard of that place but i am going now haha. I am going to amsterdam this summer but i will definately go there too. thanks for such a great story. oh, that sucks what happened to your friends bong, i hope you smoked it out before they took it

4. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Holy fuck. Bonnaroo sounds great! I gotta catch it some time. Fuck.. Is it annual?

maaan. maaaan.

^guy above me
    It's not a place, it's a huge concert for a bunch of awesome bands.

5. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

IVe heard about it and I know some people who are going, I really wanna go. I heard its just a crazy good time.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

What you are explaining about 'Roo is what goes on at just about any other festival as well... except you dont have the 100,000+ people there... you can find a great deal of whatever you want at any festival... I dont think i'll ever goto a 'roo no matter how great i hear it is... i can goto 2 great festies for the price of 1 roo ticket... plus im not all about the mainstream aspect of 'Roo... just not my bag... glad to hear you had a great time though...

7. KParker730

KParker730 Member

ahh i am so jealous! my sister went, and shes on her way back. i told her to get me some shit, and i am hoping she did! hehe she probably smoked it all... Well as soon as i am out of my house, and have a car, i am def gonna go there

8. theshaman

theshaman Member

Yeah, I'll take Schwagstock over Roo any day, 7500 people is better than 100 000. And at Schwag, all they did was check the trunk to see if you are smuggling in people. Hell, all the security is tripping, too. The Schwag is a Grateful Dead tribute band, and they have several festivals throughout the year. Bands like Zoso, Think Floyd, Pepperland, Big Brother Holding Company (Janis Joplin's band), Spookie Daily Pride, all sorts. Great tunes, great people, and it's fucking beautiful countryside. Mid Missouri stuff.

9. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

YOU FORGOT HELPING PHRIENDLY BAND!!!! I love SCHWAGSTOCK.

10. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Schwag security is cool as heck. I love Schwagstock!!!

Private property = No Pigs!

11. Willy_Wonka_27

BONNAROO is a fucking experience un-like any other festie! I'm glad i went, but i am def going to at least one more festival this year and a few smaller ones next year.

i recommend it whole heartedly.

i was suprised to find no mescline there but ill take that to the psycidelics forum...

12. Willy_Wonka_27

well the thing is that there is a small town road that goes through bonnaroo. public property. but other than that its all private.