weed and shrooms

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by marquee, May 20, 2004.

1. marquee

marquee Member

I smoke weed regularly (that is about 3-4 times a week) but ive never tried anything else. This weekend I think I'm gonna try shrooms. If I'm gonna share it with my buddy how much should i buy? and is it a bad idea to smoke a little weed first? What are the effects of weed and shrooms together? thanks for the help.

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

If you're getting some cubes, I'd suggest getting anywhere from 4-5g dried for the both of you.

I usually find that smoking during a trip can help intensify it.

3. marquee

marquee Member

yeah but is it a good idea to intesify my first trip? and also, how long does the high last for?

4. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

yea im just like u im 15 and i smoke 3-4 times a week. i was thinking of getting some mucks for me and my cousin to trip on over memorial day weekend, but i really have no idea where to start. my friends are druggies, but i want to hear from experienced people!

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

If I were you I wouldn't smoke before the trip. During the trip if you want to intensify it, toke up some bud. During the end you might want to smoke some more to try and keep it going for a little bit longer. You should be tripping for a couple of hours, after that maybe a few more hours of some comedown effects.

6. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

There is no better way to come onto shrooms then smokin heavily prior to ingesting!

7. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Ya, but it's their first trip, I figured it best not to send them shooting into the stratosphere the first time. :D I always toke heavily before tripping, but I guess I toke heavily even without tripping!

8. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

If your gonna do it ,go all out and if you cannot handle the experience than the choice is yours to avoid in the future.I believe everyone should experience shrooms the hard way atleast once! Nothing better than viewing the world from a completely different perspective induced by psilocibic cubensis! As far from reality as one can get is good for the soul!

9. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I agree, but for their first time they may want to wait until they are tripping to start smoking.. being high can dull the effects and feelings on the come-up, and can cause confusion especially for first-timers. But when you're peaking it is fine to smoke, and while you're coming down it's almost necessary to toke up.

10. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I see your point,but type of shrooms has alot of bearing on how far away from reality you want to go! I prefer mescaline myself!

11. lenore

lenore Member

ive never had shrooms -we were gonna on a camping trip a while ago -apparently this park grows loads of them after rain but when we got there there wasnt even one to be peekin over the grass -so to cheer ourselves up we sparked up a fat one.shame though i was curious.

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I say you do an 1/8 or 3.5 grams each.

-Peace

13. lenore

lenore Member

you talkin to me?

14. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Shrooms+weed=have fun trying not to laugh at everything :p