Wedding

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Applespark, May 22, 2004.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I am getting married next year. So here are a few dresses I have seen that there are things about them that I like.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So anyways I want to know what you guys think and if you have any ideas of your own post them.

2. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

personally i dig the one with the sleeves out of all of them....

i'm not a fan of most wedding dresses though....so my opinion may not be what you are looking for....i do know that i'm not digging on the whole strapless look that seems to be quite popular today....

3. Loki84

Loki84 Member

The first one is my favourite

4. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

I like the ones with the black stitching on them makes them look a bit different. I got married in mainly black so what can I say.

Love & Opinions
    EnonEmouse

5. serra

serra tentacle girl

i like the third one, that looks kind of old fashioned? really nice!

6. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

i actually went to a wedding yesterday, where the bride was wearing a strapless dress. she spent all day pulling on it to keep her boobs from busting out, especially when she was dancing. the dress was cute, but maybe not too practical...

7. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

i think theyre all very pretty. try to chose a wedding dress to wear that you think youd like to be wearing on a very memorable and special day of your life so think what you feel would be right for you..oh, the 3rd one, the chick is wearing way too much mascera and eyeshadow. she freaks me out!

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I saw this one on ebay a while ago, and loved it so much! I saved the pics so I could use them later... I probably won't ever *sniff* need a wedding dress, but, I guess *sniffle* ... WAAAAAHHH!!

Anyway, she designed it and it was made out of a hemp fabric... I loved it so much! It made me want to get married. I think I might be a wedding dress model and save myself all the trouble... :D

9. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

Oooo....I dig that dress

10. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Oh yes that is a prety one

11. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah... I like how you can see her enormous tattoo... I'm not getting one until after I get married, because I don't want to have to pick a dress around my markings... hehe. Plus, it will make me look more virginal, and I need all the help I can get. ;)

12. nightmarehippygirl

my wedding dress showed my tattoo on my shoulder. my mom hated it, but i thought it was kinda cool. depends i guess on what exactly your tattoo is of...

13. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah...see... I was gonna get a huge swastika with a little baby in a KKK outfit burning an American flag on a cross, so I think I'll hold off for a while.... :D

14. nightmarehippygirl

happyhaha,

just think of what interesting wedding pictures you would have...and your grandma would be so proud...hehe

15. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I like the first and the third the best. I'm not a fan of straps on wedding dresses...I personally like the strapless look. And I don't like the shear sleeves look. The first and third are very beautiful, in my opinion. Good luck on whatever you choose...:)

16. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

I like the first one the best! :)

17. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i like the last one the best. although it reminds me more of a ball gown than a wedding dress...