Wedding Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by sweetdreadlover, Aug 23, 2005.

1. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Exactly what I had. I think having it in your own yard just makes your home all that more special - the memories.
    [​IMG]

2. *josai*

*josai* Member

what AWESOME suggestions you guys!
    & to sweetdreadlover....good luck! i can't wait to see the pics!!!!

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

My boyfriend and I are planning on getting married...originally we had planned on this June, but I think we might should let our relationship grow more before we say "I do." But what we want (well, mostly me...he doesn't care, lol) is a very hippie sort of wedding. He was in the boyscouts as a kid so he's choosing the location (at one of his favorite camping grounds), but it is for certain outside near a creek. I know that he is going to probably wear his khakis and a white wife beater and one of his Hawaiian shirts, and I'm going to try and find a cheap purple sundress or if I can get a sewing machine running soon, then I will probably make my dress, and I'm going to make a wreath of purple flowers with a purple gauzey veil. I think our friend will probably marry us, he's an ordained minister. I'm not sure how many people will be there...definitely a good chunk of my family, and probably a good amount of his...and his old band director. And friends. The list could be extremely long...but I think I'm going to see if my family's church will let us use their fellowship hall for our reception. As far as food goes, his mom will probably volunteer to stay up all night and all day the day before cooking. I want it to be a fairly simple ordeal because both our families are struggling with money, not to mention how broke we are, lol. If things get too complicated, I may just end up contacting the nearby bed and breakfast and see how much they would charge to allow us to use their land for the wedding and then a reception, and then rent a room for a night or two for a small "honeymoon."

Hehe, I know you've already gotten what you want to do figured out, but I figured we could keep going for other soon-to-be newlyweds.

4. denimstar

denimstar edge of darkness

I know this is late, I like the idea of an arch and each guest bringing a flower to decorate it. It ends up being a beautiful mixed arrangement to take vows under.

5. hondo1ride

hondo1ride Member

Hey man like go down 2 the dollar store and have like 20.00 ,and have a 20.00 like wedding.good luck on your wedding and your marriage.

6. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

I know its late but all this talk has my mind going a million miles an hour....I know the exact place I want to get married though its where my fiancee grew up)
    [​IMG]

isnt it great??
    The tiny bit of planning we've done has included me wearing white...I just had to shear the pretty pretty place lol

7. hondo1ride

hondo1ride Member

:) :D Man im not trying to tell u peeps how 2 live your life .....but?????Live ,travel, search, explore,and but trails be hind u ..life should be shared with someone...but getting what u want is not always what u live 4.