wedding dress

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by scarlettchasingroses, Jan 11, 2005.

1. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

wasn't there a thread in here about wedding dresses? i'm looking to find a hemp one with the long bell sleeves.....i can't explain it very well....help...hehe

2. plainjanepatchwork

plainjanepatchwork Member

3. scarlettchasingroses

i wish i was still in illinois...i know who i would commission for my wedding dress....*hint hint, ericka*....those dresses are beautiful....but i cannot afford any of them.....i like to look at them though....hehe....

4. plainjanepatchwork

plainjanepatchwork Member

Where did you move to???? Aww bummer I didn't know you were moving. I was hoping to meet you. Hopefully you will be back in this area for some shows!!

5. scarlettchasingroses

i'm sure i'll definetly be back in the area at some point for some shows this summer...hopefully...the job i'm at right now doesn't give me a whole lot of time off....

i moved to massachusetts about three months ago......i love it on the east coast....and now i've met the man i'm going to spend the rest of my life with...so...even better....

i still think you and i will meet someday.....perhaps we already have in some way....

6. Sarah Lee

Sarah Lee Member

Andy at snakemountainthreads.com made my bridesmaids dresses. Shes great and uses hemp. I do NOT reccomend dressbuilder.com or renaissance bride.com- whatever they are operating under. They are also selling on ebay with links to their site. I had a horror story w/them- they owe me a refund for 4months.

7. scarlettchasingroses

i saw the snakemountainthread.com.....and i like some of the wedding dress ideas there.....

8. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

My friend Sandy at www.flutterbybutterfly.net is making someone a wedding dress right now. I'll bet she could make you one too. Congratulations!

9. scarlettchasingroses

thank you....for the help and the congrats....