weaponzied insects

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Eric_J_76, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Eric_J_76

Eric_J_76 Members

I heard that Congress is asking the Pentagon to investigate the rumor that government scientists created Lyme disease as a bioweapon. If this true then it would confirm my mistrust of the government and associated agencies.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and if it's not true, that means the government is 100% trustworthy?

WritersPanic likes this.
  3. Eric_J_76

Eric_J_76 Members

Nope. Either way I don't trust the government. (and I darn sure don't trust the current president)

4. Which government? This disease was first discovered in the 18th century.

5. Eric_J_76

Eric_J_76 Members

The current government man.

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Fuck the Supremes, governments and corporations are not people and, if they are, they provide evidence that genocide is sometimes reasonable.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

8. wooleeheron

Just look at those beady stares, commies I tell ya!

9. EricForman

EricForman Mellow Fellow & Jedi Knight

The article that I read concerning the weaponized tics was from a seemingly reputable magazine. Quite frankly nothing surprises me anymore.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember I wore.my insect warfare shirt to a gig once and a guy bought me a free drink and said "I'll shout anyone a drink who wears an Insect warfare shirt" :)

[​IMG]

11. wooleeheron

Fukushima is still pouring radioactive waste into the pacific, just to kill more bacteria.

12. How dumb do you have to be to build a nuclear reactor on an earthquake prone site. We better hope there's not another earthquake and/or tsunami. The whole place could crumble into the sea. Then where will we be. It just seems so daft to me.

13. wooleeheron

During the cold war, the US wanted the Japanese back at work making transistor radios for them, and sold them a cheap reactor based on submarine designs. Like the US, white collar crime might as well be legal in Japan, and killing each other as well as attacking the rest of the world are part of their national heritage.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Conspiracy theorist:

Plum Island Animal Disease Center is responsible for Lyme disease because they performed tick experiments there from the 1950s through the 1970s. It then escaped and traveled across Long island sound
    onto the Connecticut shores and into the quiet hamlet town of old Lyme Connecticut, where it began to spread and wreaked havoc across the nation.

Scientists at the CDC:

The bacterium was circulating in wildlife long before Lyme disease became a known illness in humans. Ticks collected in 1945 from the eastern end of Long Island and mice collected in 1894
    on Cape Cod were found to be infected with Lyme Disease

themnax likes this.
  15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

lymes disease would be the logical deniable way to assassinate a politician who plays a lot of golf.
    why this hasn't happened is something of a mystery. are our spook shops less then omnipotent after all?