Weak at the knees

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bohemianchild, Sep 3, 2005.

1. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

Isnt it annoying that when u meet sum1 who is just so mind blowingly gorgeous and lovely ur legs cease to function, words fail u and u generally look like a complete moron!! just an observation...does this happen to guys too?

2. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

it has'nt happened to me.. yet.

3. XchrisX

XchrisX Member

haha, yeah used to happen to me all the time. But I came to realize that they probably feel the same way about you. And two morons trying to get to know each other better isn't good.

4. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

ummm well..i uhhh..u see..its umm well u kno u..i um,m well..u kinda make me..umm what i;m tryin to say is umm i umm..i think..u are umm..
    yea..i guess it does:&

5. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

Thank you *hugs* :p

6. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

It sure does. You get excited and your brain stops filtering your words before they leave your mouth... then you become a bumbling idiot. You get that rush of adrenaline that makes you feel so alive yet at the same time out of control.

I love being on either side of that feeling...

7. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

haha i thought i was the only one! do you find that your always short on breath and its hard to inhale?

8. 61_model

61_model Member

You bet it does!

9. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Haha, oh my. There's a guy that I know that makes me that way. He's so gorgeous and I honestly have no idea what he thinks of me but when I see him he's always staring and I act really dumb. I can't talk, and don't even know how to act.

Maybe he's staring because I'm acting so stupid.

10. Weeble

Weeble Member

I have a similar situation. I work for a sub-contracted business. There is this one guy that works for the company that mine has a sub-contract with. I've known him for a year in April. I used to think he just looked a lot like an ex-bf (who I still think is the hottest guy I've ever been with) but then I found out he actually has the same name, too.

I look at him and out of natural instinct when he starts to look my way, I turn my head. I can't make eye contact with him for some reason. Last summer he never acknowledged me but sometimes I think I catch him looking this year and I know he see's me turning my head and catches me almost every time.

This guy makes my blood run thick and my heart beat skip several beats.

11. Hacker

I'm sure that's it. Why else would any hetero male look at you?

:p

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

that feeling is how i chose my two great loves, to be honest. i'm a very direct person, i REALLY believe in direct eye contact. but when i first met my ex, i felt like my heart jumped out of my body. i couldn't maintain eye contact, because it was too intense. that was a perfect anology for the relationship. he was just too intense, no matter how wonderful he was.

but then i met dave, and when i looked in his eye, i melted. everything was just right. and then he winked at me. he owned me then.

13. Hacker

You girls... it's so easy for women. All you'd have to do is ask, and any guy would entertain the thought at the very least.

14. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, no shit. lol.

15. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

erm no...may i suggest an inhaler! my mouth goes really dry tho...which is bad when u wanna kiss sum1.

16. SweetRainDrops

SweetRainDrops Member

Ive been goofy.. way more goofy than my legs giving out.. theres the unable to speak.. OR talking too much..heh, an ungracefulness... that'sa good one