We should all believe in God.

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Rayan, May 20, 2007.

1. mrdude

mrdude Member

Your whole life is influenced by religion, whether you realise it or not. Others believe in God and act in and influence your everyday life. Every political leader of every major country believes in a religion, how can they possibly lead the world without effecting you? I'm guessing you live in America, ever notice that our laws are parallel to that of Christian beliefs? Religion is the single most influencial thing/idea in the entire history of our world.

I've already explained my opinion, but I just want to reitirate:

God = The limit of all explainible exsistent, logically proven as what lies beyond the boundries.

Mass religion = Bullshit used to brainwash and control the masses

2. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

I guess my question would be that just because the people with power have some sort of little belief, why should we adhear to them? We don't need to believe in what we are controlled by, in that sense. Freedom of thought cannot be monitored to that level.

Besides all that, how many people do you think see a "god" as the same thing as the person beside them, most people have their own understanding of what religion is, however screwed it is.

3. Pixieface

Pixieface Member

stephan Hawkins cannot explain where the dust that created the big bang came from he has to conclud that there is the possiblity that there is a god! lets face it i think Stephan Hawkins opinion on the subject to be more valuable than most peoples!!!!

4. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

Theres also a possibility that theres a flying spaghetti monster who is responsible for everything.

5. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

It doesn't matter what name you give the Divine. It remains within us all.

Peace and love

6. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

A fair statement. To me, the devine is nothing more than the action defined by the reaction.

7. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

truth. but i wouldnt call the stomach ache you get after being kicked in the balls 'devine' ; )

8. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

Oh, man, I'm totally joining Pastafarians!...:)
    This whole thread is just a waste of cyber space, question about existance of God is one of the most intimate questions and noone could convince us to believe in it or not to believe, it's our personal matter....

9. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Amen sista!

Peace and love

10. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

lmao. There truly are no words to properly describe such a feeling.

11. princeofpeace

princeofpeace Member

It is so easy for so many people to base their lives on this unanswerable enigma. to not try to achieve but to just leave your fate in the hands of this mystery u call your "lord and master". how is there proof to god's existence. how is there proof he doesnt exist. there isn't. u can choose to believe that putting your hands together and muttering to the air for guidance and help is going to help u. god is a cruel slave-driver if he exists. why would he create such careless corrupt beings such as humans? how can he choose who lives and who dies? in his name oceans of blood have been spilt. in his hands the great and just die young while the cruel and malicious live and destroy. the great john lennon dies young. president george w. bush lives, destroys, and commits genocide.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I have some mad anal sex with God.

13. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

Oohhh, you'r that guy???

14. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

There was a shirt with the text which made me laugh and probably changed my whole view on this subject, it said "I was an atheist before I realized I was God."...................wow.....................

15. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Haha, if you don't think acid can bend a dimension, you have never tripped strong enough on acid.

16. eshu

eshu Member

"he who believes in god will not be able to find god"
    krishnamurti
    ;)

17. Synesthesiac

Synesthesiac Member

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself" -Richard Francis Burton.

18. liguana

liguana Member

I am god and I command you all to go on your knees and worship me.

19. sOneoo

sOneoo Member

Well nowadays its "cool" not to believe in a God...just like how emo punk rockers think they are cool for wear girl pants...both equally weird in my opinion

20. Freakymetalchik

Freakymetalchik BITCH.

i dont believe in a christian god, i believe something is out there though. but i dont have a problem with christians unless they try to convert me. i believe in freedom of religion, let everyone worship what they will.... =)