We Rumbling This Chat Into Deep Fall

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by broony, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have a scar on my left thumb... while work in a hospital maintenance. a sink fixture pinched my finger as I was putting it back together. causing a blister. it then got infected with staph. nearly taking off most the tip my finger. the padding is lower than it should be, so when i bump it, even sorting papers -hurts like hell.
    I will undergo a fingernail graph , removing the nail, slicing the finger tip in x/y incision, removing to scar..
    this is plastic surgery. since your fingers dont have many blood vessels. nicotine shrinks blood vessels .. and they would like to have their work done without complications ..
    now the doctor gave me more atavan .. like that shit dont work here. Ive to many infants to tend to and i can not just sleep my weeks away<< But Id really like too..

2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

A friend of mine (female) had hernia surgery about 2 1/2 months ago. The doc asked her if she smoked and she said yes, which I also had never heard of smoking being a big deal as long as you don't smoke that much. She smoked less than half a pack a day. WELL, the doctor told her she would have to quit smoking...QUIT!!! He put the surgery off for 1 1/2 months and that hernia was very painful and looked like it was going to burst out of her. :fearscream: She quit but did do the vaping non-nicotine fluid, which she didn't tell him - and I would NOT have told him either! Anyway, she had the surgery and it went as well as that kind of thing goes. He used the mesh, which I'm not a fan of...but so far, so good. I do think it is taking her a long time to heal as she was only released to return to work this week.

And no, she didn't start smoking again so that isn't causing the slow healing.

3. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Q: What is 20 feet long and has 5 teeth?

A: The funnel cake line at the Indiana state fair.

but they all had nicotine!
    the "chewable" type lol

rollingalong likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It kind of puts you behind the 8-Ball with respiration and heart rate, etc. during anesthesia.

5. Aerianne

Did you get my moderator warning/message to take the nude nipple pic down? Nude pics are only allowed in your friends only folders.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

i was looking forward to propofol and ketimine today.

Aerianne likes this.
  7. magickman

No Aerianne, sorry I didn't...I will. My apologies.

Aerianne likes this.
  8. magickman

mmm...K sounds great! Never heard of the other.

9. Aerianne

Isn't their a smoking cessation pill?

10. Aerianne

Thanks.

magickman likes this.
  11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

K was not that fun for me. It's very popular at some concerts I go to though. Just makes me sick, sure it's psychedelic too but something about it is off.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

propofol and ketimine together probably will have no remember-able effect.

13. Aerianne

I don't know what they had in the i.v. when they did the 5 tooth extractions but they knocked me cold. I have more dental work coming up. They are just crowns so I won't go all the way out with them but I'll do some orals probably.

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

is k or special k klonopin or ketamine?

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

must nip down to next property and let doc's 2 hunting dogs out...what gorgeous dogs and so agile....they have a heated kennel with platforms they jump up on and sleep...very cool set up...neighbor is 75 and was in a coma 5 days and had to be revived etc

I asked him after if he saw any bright lights or beckoning wife etc when he was clinically dead

his answer ''no...no gates...no lights....no fuck all;''

I guess he is headed I the other direction :(

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

coma was caused by an infected [ecoli] kidney stone

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

k is ketimine

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Walmart is terrible. I remember a few Christmases ago they had a toy drive. You buy the item and there is a bin after the checkout to drop it in. The bin was supposed to have a camera on it and did not. So Walmart decided they could not give any of the toys away because they could not be sure the items were paid for. Come on there are probably a few thousands dollars max in there probably few hundred. You can't just say oh well it's the holidays here are the toys kids? Your company makes a lot money. Once the public heard of it they still gave the toys away thankfully.

Lynnbrown and Orison like this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had an unbelievable piece of pork today at the new resteraunt at the club. Now I'm pretty self absorbed with pork and everyone that tries my pork dishes loves them, so I take massive pride in that but a pork cutlet on the menu really caught my eye, mostly because the only side I read was pineapple and I don't think I've really mixed pineapple into my pork dishes.

Anyway for the review, when it came out I was a bit disappointed the cutlet was not crumbed, but like I said, I actually didn't read the menu I just saw pork cutlet and pineapple. But this was extra sweet and I knew the sweetness wasn't coming from the fries, or the pineapple or veges. So I cut into the side fat which was cooked absolutely perfectly and noticed a lot of the sweetness pouring out. Sugar I thought, must have been cooked in sugar but no. The pork itself was fabulous, the bacon on top hardened perfectly so as I'm half way though I think well I better read the menu see what this is. The sweetness was maple syrup poured over the pork, bacon and pineapple. Wow!

rollingalong likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.