We Rumbling This Chat Into Deep Fall

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by broony, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

venue dont want to deal with the shenanigans

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

my neighbour bud has the day off tomorrow..

we plan on spending it in the bush checking logging roads for birds

best neighbour ive had in decades...i hope he buys the place

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My rabbit looked just like that except she had floppy ears. She was a rescue from a shelter. I was a bit of a problem child but I was always nice to the class pet rabbit. I even watched it over Christmas break that year. Other boys? Fine with punching them if they made me mad. My teacher suggested I have a pet so I would calm down to my parents. You think rabbits are nice well mine had an attitude but it was probably abused before so I see why. Now I miss her.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We haven't owned a rabbit yet that didn't have an attitude. :p I think it makes them more adorable. They're cluey and grumpy too. Grumpy rabbits. Axalta has yet to buck at us though so that's a good thing.

Atreyú seems a bit miffed we dragged his bedding out and put Axalta there though. Doesn't seem impressed at all. I told him well he doesn't even use the bedding because he haaaas to be on the couch all the time and he lost his window privileges. :p

magickman likes this.
  5. One of my rabbits used to go walkabout in the neighborhood and put the fear of God into local dogs! A friend would phone me and tell me to come and get the old bugger before he tried to cross the main road. The only way we could get him in at night was for the dog to run out, rugby tackle him and keep him down until we ran out and grabbed him! Fucking mental or what?

Aerianne likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd like to know what they're thinking a lot of the time. They only look cute and adorable because they're so fluffy and the markings are awesome and they seem very peaceful, only sound I hear is them eating or sneezing. My favorite thing to watch is when they clean their ears and pull them down with their little paws and also when they state themselves. Lol.

But they are also very angry things and probably don't have all nice thoughts, they have scent gland under their chin so when they come up and pop their chin on you it's meant to be a good sign, like they "claim" you are territory with their scent. This one has claimed me a few times hehe.

But his markings just make him so cute, like a bundling cow or something.

Orison likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

a massage

if a reasonably clean woman over legal age made me choose right now between a bj or massage I would take the massage

unless she was like 75 or older///obviously she would be too weak to give a good massage at that age :)

rolling you sick fuck

morrow, magickman, skip and 1 other person like this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dad and ballard.jpg my dad with Harold ballard owner of the maple leafs and maple leaf gardens....Toronto star many years ago

morrow and SpacemanSpiff like this.
  9. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Remember the song "My Sharona"? I sing "ma-ma-ma-Marijuana" in my version. lol.
    Wish our Government would get its balls out of its butt and Federally Legalize.
    Marriages way better between potheads than alcoholics/methheads.

morrow likes this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Got nothing at all to do at work tomorrow, I'm completely caught up. Christ I dread it.

magickman likes this.
  11. magickman

In such a case, do they make you grab a broom and sweep all day? That sucks.

12. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Not quite, but something like that. I'll get just random shit to do to make me look busy for eight hours. I'm tempted to call in sick.

magickman likes this.
  13. magickman

I usually do that when I'm going to be doing something I'm sick of or working with someone who is a pain in the ass!

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I would be first to volunteer to sweep all day....that would be just fine

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I may have found a new dealer. :)

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

That's always a good thing if they are good and reliable with good product. :2thumbsup:

I just saw how you have re-purposed your pool table. I had no idea you broke it! How in the world do you break a pool table? lol Although that does sound like something I could and would do. :)

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not sure that is a pool table lynn.......guess your ''skimming'' skills aren't so good any more lol

but welcome to hipforums :)

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that's just a dining room table she was having sex on and it collapsed

morrow likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, that's not my pool table. Was just an old coffee table I broke, I'd never break my pool table. :p

magickman and Lynnbrown like this.
  20. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol ah hell... :D Its your night to be right. I could have sworn I read "pool" before table, and then I saw the green - which I KNOW would have been on the other side of an actual pool table. good grief...thanks for straightening me out. ;) BUT I'm sure I could figure out a way to break one...somehow some way

and yes my skimming skills are getting lax...I must :persevere: lol

rollingalong likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.