We Care All Alone.

Discussion in 'Existentialism' started by Gangster Guru, Jul 9, 2017.

1. I myself have a achieved sort of a mystical sense of existence. Mind, matter, even the brain itself...I cannot deny that it's all a mystery to me. I am thoroughly convinced that the present can influence the past and science has shown us that the future can influence the present. I honestly don't believe that things are as we perceive them whatsoever. To me, time is definitely an illusion. But I can't say what this means as it pertains to the "end" of consciousness. Is there truly an end or a beginning to anything?

I may not remember a past life before I was born, but couldn't there be something fixed and eternal about my very nature, set in stone in the cosmos? Or are we all completely just flukes? I dunno. But even if consciousness is created in a person's birth, that still doesn't tell us what it itself is, its nature, or how it in particular relates to time and space.

Or maybe everything really is an illusion and nothing we perceive can really give us an inkling as to what this all really is. But what is nothing? It is the absence of anything. So it is even the absence of the absence of anything. Or something. It definitely won't all go black, 'cause that's an experience of something. So I see nothing to be upset about. I am here now. Just thinking about how fucking weird clouds are really. Nebulous mists floating through the sky. How fucked up is that. It's a good time overall.

1 person likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I actually farted while I was reading this post, it was kind of a moment of transcendence.

3. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

This is the smiley I have been looking for.

It describes how I mostly feel on here. But, the only two smileys I know by heart are the following; :D :) I mean that's not me.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's

: unsure : without spaces. ;)

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Is that suppose to be a stab on me?

You jerk!

I thought me sending you nudes of my tits would make you stop making fun of my mental instability!

7. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I tried it on another thread, and got it right ON MY FIRST TRY.

I'm quite proud of myself.