We booked our trip today.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by LowHangers, Nov 29, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I are heading out of this miserable winter weather to spend the next two months in the peaceful, warm climate of Dubai, UAE. We lucked out on a private charter flight with friends heading that way so the hell with winter because we do not enjoy it. So, for the next two months we will be enjoying the beaches and sights of Dubai while residing in Al Bastakiya which BTW our close friends have welcomed us for the third time to enjoy what the UAE has to offer. We're more than excited and beyond anxious to arrive in three days. It's a long flight but going private charter also provides a stop along the way for a day unveiled to my wife and I by our gracious guests. This is what retirement is all about folks...live your life on a small menu with little demands so when the time come's you're able to live large for a particular moment. We are blessed for sure and so looking forward to this trip again. So much to do, pack, and take care of before leaving but it's happening!

2. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds great. Enjoy.
    Take an exhilarating Jeep ride in the sand dunes … and hang on.

3. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lucky you. I am counting the 8 years to get out of New England winters. On the plus side I just got an accepted offer on land in Las Vegas. So I'm looking to desert life retirement. Have a great trip and don't get arrested for being a perv that we all are here. Haha.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

We've been out to Flagstaff twice this year and there is a particular horse ranch (350 acres) we have an inside track on so we'll see what next year poses for us getting a good price and the right buyers for ours here. This will be my fourth time enjoying Dubai so don't worry about me because this is just a trip for the wife and I.

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Good News Today: Travel restrictions will not be an issue for our last "High End" vacation of our lives being we are flying "Private Charter". It is an 18-hour flight with one duel stop and (time change) added so the actual flight is estimated by our flight crew to be 16 actual hours in the air minus the time it takes to re-fuel. Commercial flights run close to 22 hours over all so we're elated the pilot assured us it will be quicker. We're so excited because this is our last and final elaborate trip out of the country before relocating our livelihood (horse-ranch business) from the east coast of the United States to most likely Nevada next year to purchase yet our final horse ranch having worked our most of the details already.

During my time in the military and retiring from the Secret Service I encourage all readers to look into visiting Dubai of the (UAE) if you're able to do so. I was spoiled and visited twice with military transports making the trip so much more affordable. I traveled a third time with my first wife and now my second and last wife shall enjoy for the first time. This time I couldn't get that luxury (military flight) but did not care because we obtained highly discounted private airfare from some very influential friends with a gifted private charter both ways. Life is what you make of it, make friends and enjoy what life can provide.

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. topper

topper Member

Good luck and have Fun Do you plan on doing some sucking and fucking on your trip?

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Noooooo, not in that country would I ever dare.