we are living in two worlds here right?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by astralgoldfish, Jan 19, 2005.

1. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

A few years ago (through natural hallucanagenics) me and a few others became very aware of our existance on another plane. Very hard to explain in writing! We were joined, in a very deep kinda way. We merged as beings made of energy and it was one of the single most significant experiences of my life so far.
    We were in touch with each other's impulses and emotions as they happened, not like psychic messages, just sharing everything so that communication was redundant.

As a result we are now very intune with each other and are intuitively very empathic with each other. (and to a lesser extent everyone)

I've met one other person who understood what it is I'm rambling on about, but sifting through this site I can't find anything about this.

Basically, I'm pretty sure that we exist in two very different worlds. Both made of energy. One is the physical world, made up of space, matter (which is now thought to be vibrating energy) and energy. Our body and minds are here.

A lot of what you are though, goes deeper than the mind. The most basic and deepest part of you. The part that watches from behind your eyes. The essense of you, exists in a place without space or matter, a place where there is only energy. Not normal energy either, very hard to explain. The best I can do is compare it to light that is alive. We exist in both these worlds at once, but most people are only conciously aware of one-the physical.

I think that all intuition or psychic communication is interaction in this other plane, the collective unconcious. Where space (and time?) are non-existant.
    I think that the vibes you give off there affect everyone, so every thought in anyones head makes a difference. It's your responsibility not to pollute everyone elses vibes with negativity.

Anyway, I'm sure that this is such basic stuff to some people, but any comments would be really appreciated. I'm not crazy, right?

2. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

I think that all intuition or psychic communication is interaction in this other plane, the collective unconcious. Where space (and time?) are non-existant.
    I think that the vibes you give off there affect everyone, so every thought in anyones head makes a difference. It's your responsibility not to pollute everyone elses vibes with negativity.

I would have to agree with that.

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

indeed, its been called by many names...hyperspace, the astral plane, the otherworld ect.

the trick is learning to walk between teh worlds, in complete balance, like the shaman.

4. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

Thank you for responding! I knew someone on this site would get it

how do you go about that then? the person I know who sees a lot of the otherworld when sober has no on/off switch. He doesn't like it much. I get feelings and intuitions etc that I'm aware of, but how would you become concious of it all. Other than meditation which seems to me just to develop strength of mind and a greater ability to focus, How do you exersise your otherwold senses?

5. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

By the way, doesn't that effectively make depression immoral. Everyone is now morally obliged to be happy!!!!

6. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

honestly for me the catalyst was the psychedelic expirience...thats what opened up these higher planes for me initially, and turned me onto my journey. it takes the changing of thinking patterns to keep the doors open though, alway being concious of the little signs, and understanding, that we are illuminous being...creaters of reality... the ocean of conciousness and not the individual wave.

a man once told me to look to the thrid eye daily, meditate with my eyes gazing toward my forehead, to enable teh love and the light of the source/creator to flow through me.

for the most part though, my access to the astral plane has been random...iv not yet mastered the skills of concious astral projection, most of my sucessful projections have been from exiting during the lucid dream. like any skill i guess it takes patience and practice.

7. Varuna

Varuna Senior Member

Dear astralgoldfish,

You are not crazy, you just learned that you needed to adjust your sanity a little. It will happen again, hopefully, when you realize that the "two worlds" (at least, there are certainly many more than two) are really just inseperable, inter-related aspects of a single, unified reality.

It is actually quite sane and healthy to be aware of this larger reality. You will find that your relationship with this "other world" will have more influence over every other aspect of your life than anything else, in fact, it will prove to be the essence of your life, the essence of who you actually are.

If nothing else, this awareness will keep you in touch with reality. You will always be wisely involved as long as you are conscious of this larger reality and are responsive to it.

Peace and Love

8. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

I had the same experience the first and only time I tripped on natural hallucinogens. For some time I was very empathetically in tune with the people I tripped with. What's odd is I had a terrible trip, but I think I cleared a lot of garbage I'd been carrying. The thing is after some time I became aware that it was gone. I have to agree with Archemetis's thoughts on balance. The more in tune I am with my body and spirituality the more apparent these feelings become. I'm still tinkering with it but I'm very excited to learn more about this energy. I intend to trip again and and try to incorporate this "homeostasis", if you will, into my everyday life.
    PEACE

9. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

reiki is one non-hallucinogenic path to this other state of awareness that you're talking about. there are many different ways of getting there!

yes, and to quote tom robbins... ha ha ho ho and hee hee

10. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

this is defiantly true and i have had many experiences... a few big, mind-blowing experiences, most smaller and more subtle that have proven this to me.

11. ciaobello24

ciaobello24 Member

Your right there is another plane within this one. Some call it heaven, paradise, and I refer to it as the otherside. That plane is only a few feet off our ground level (that's why spirits "float").
    We can easily communicate with the otherside and those on the otherside readily communicate with us. Infused knowledge is one way of communicating with other entities. Have you ever had a gut feeling to become true? That's infused knowledge. That was something(prob. your guide) speaking to you.

I do believe there are other planes higher than ours and the ones that i've ventured to.
    jesu

12. suzyqh70

suzyqh70 Member

Wow, This Is So Cool, I Heard That The Other Side Exists About 3 Feet Above Ground Level And Spirits Are All Around Us, All The Time, Only A Breath Away From Us. Is This True? It Scared The Shit Out Of Me At First. I Was Terrified To Be In A Room By Myself, Obviously I Had To Get Over That, But Still Just Knowing That Right Now There Are Dead People, Ghosts, Spirits, Etc...all Around Me, It Still Freaks Me Out...is This All True Or Am I Scaring The Crap Out Of Myself For No Reason?
    Thank You!

13. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Living in two worlds? NO. I can prove we live in at LEAST 4 worlds. Maybe more.

14. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

That's drugs for you:D:rolleyes:

15. KevinSmith

KevinSmith Member

astralgoldfish, I do believe we are in several existances at once but since we know no other way of living, we fail to even notice it, it comes down to awareness and understanding. ;) I believe you have infinite knowledge that you can tap into in the etheric realm. Not to mention, you can channel your strength and do other useful things, such as healing, by using the energy around you or calling it from a source(such as the sun or beyond).

suzyqh70, it is true, however there is no reason to fear it, as a matter of fact, fear wears down your resistance. It has always been that way, now that you are aware of it, you can try to understand it. :) Try communicating with a spirit if you believe there is one near you. Remember that you are in control, they cannot affect you unless you allow them.

16. Keramptha

Keramptha Senior Member

thoughts are living things...i had a thoguht the ther day..that i am the spirit im searching for....i feela ll wired now...anway peace...love you

17. Trickster's Child

Trickster's Child Banned

I've been aware of the Astral Realms (or whatever you want to call them) for a couple of years now, my first journey was by random (and not induced by drugs or anything, just randomly happened whilst meditating). I've since learned to cross over at will but it's VERY hard to do. I've had a couple of people ask me since how to do it. I always tell them that theres one thing they have to remember wehn trying to cross over, reality is a lie