We are being watched

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by David Vanzant, Jan 19, 2023.

1. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Ok I have this situation that is going on at our house. There seems to be a couple of teenage boys roaming the neighborhood at night, looking in windows. A neighbor came to me last week and showed me a picture and said "is this your wife?" He had a picture of my wife getting out of the shower completely nude. He said his son was asked to join a couple of other boys that said they had been watching this nude woman in her house. The dad stated that his son wouldn't be doing it anymore, but he knows the other boys had been taking all kinds of pictures. The problem is - what do I do or say? I know if they have looking into the bathroom window watching, I'm sure they have seen in the bedroom to since the window is right next to the bathroom window. And we usally mess around after she takes her shower. What are your opinions on what I should do?

2. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow, that's a tough one. You don't actually know who they are, so going to the police probably won't do much more than get increased patrols through the neighborhood. If you can get some names, an understanding patrol officer might be willing to make a house call under the guise of a "neighborhood alert". That'd spook 'em.

I suppose the easiest, cheapest thing will be to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get two or three of the motion-sensor lights and put them up to cover the area outside the windows. If you can't afford the wired into the house current type, even the solar-recharged-battery-powered kind would work. They're on TV all the time, and the stores might even have them also. All you really need is to spook the bastids once or twice before they give it up.

As to what they might have done with what they already have, social media and all that, they might just keep it amongst themselves. Good luck.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

It'd be a lot cheaper and easier to put up a window covering such as a blind or curtain. If you really want you could plant thorny plants outside the window such as cacti or roses. The stickers will keep the boys from getting close to the window area. But really just put blinds in the window and forget about it.

tucsonalan likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  5. MrSoftball

MrSoftball Guest

I recall a secret side of my younger teenage years included looking for chances to see people in action. I never told anyone, even my closest friends. I would not dare step on the property of others, and would never dream of taking photos - that seems totally wrong, despicable and also very risky. However, I understand intense curiosity and fifty years later I would not turn down the chance to just watch. I am completely harmless.

Josephinelcajon likes this.