we are all living in a pig-pen controlled by evil authorities that created a mass desception.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by megagombombloid, May 6, 2019.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

In many schools children feel caged for years . Some will grow to become violent because of this imposed reality . A large pig can eat you . A mother pig may chase and severely bite you for stealing away her children .

Dude111 likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You would love the general premise of Assassins creed, Irms. Which does not mean I recommend all those games to you, don't think you d will dig them as much as me. But the big overall story definitely. They only drop small hints at it in every game though

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Does it play like a dragon age origins, or a elders scrolls?

4. Asmodean

Something in between :p The thing is the bigger story that involves humanity being created by aliens who are later perceived as gods is only touched upon lightly in each game. And there are a lot of games in these franchise. I don't see you getting into them all at this point.
    Main focus of each game is a character in a historic setting finding something out about this, generally joining the secret order rebelling against the control the aliens/gods were ment to have over humans (this order is connected to the real historic order of the Hashashins) and fighting against the secret order striving to fulfill the aliens purpose (connected to the Templars).
    If you're in it mainly for the bigger story or the discoveries about those gods/aliens and their technology you might lose interest. Because although they're fun and satisfying most of the game is about the power struggle between these 2 secret orders and playing in the historic setting of the main character of that particular game (which ranges from the holy land during the 3rd crusade, which is the first game, to ptolemeic Egypt, last one i played. But also Renaissance Italy, where you will end up under the Vatican at some point :grinning:, New York and Boston during the American revolution, Paris during the french revolution etc.)

Irminsul likes this.
  5. Why are you turning this thread into a conversation about a video game?

6. Asmodean

It relates to the theme of there being a secret coverup of our human origins that another user brought up first.

I'm not turning the thread into something else. The original convo just happened to stop.
    I'm not planning on continue an off topic conversation on here and no ones being hindered in continuing the original topic :)

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I would love to hear more details, but why not post them here so that everyone can benefit?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

On what? :p

I got a lot of alternative FACTS! About anything. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

received_455757271831787.png

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Corporations are extremely well organized for the very reason that they must compete for survival. You once again show your ignorance of capitalism.

10. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

You completely misunderstood that entire post. I was describing how all corporations are not unilaterally conspiring over us. I was comparing the disorganization of different government agencies to that of different corporations.

Yes corporations can individually be very organized and very powerful.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Asmodean likes this.
  11. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Corporations are so well organized and competitive it is estimated we have maybe 20 years before they destroy the planet in rather new and interesting ways. The fish are dying, the plants are dying, the birds are dying, the animals are dying, and the people are starting to die too, but the jellyfish are thriving.

GuerrillaLorax likes this.