Ways To Prove Flat Earthers Are Wrong.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Ged, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

If flat Earth people accepted proof, there would be NO flat Earth people.

That being said...love Kyrie!!!!!

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Flat Earth people have flat feet and live on the underside.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One way would be to slap them on the forehead and holler "WAKE THE FUCK UP!! Not sure how to measure the efficacy of this method or how its affect would be on the slapee, but it would work well on the slapper.

5. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

[​IMG]

Flat erthers used an across lakeview of Chicago to point out how flat the horizon looked.

They were oblivious to the fact that street level appears to be under 200 feet of water from camera distance!

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

have you ever tried to adopt the concept of a flat world? It's really hard. We've been taught our entire lives that the world is round, and then there's this... apparently someone believes the world is flat. I don't see what the benefit of an elaborate scheme to feed people misinformation and i.e. tell them that the world is actually round if it in fact is flat.

For the record I still believe the world is round.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Smack them so hard it launches them into space... I bet they'd get the idea.

8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

We could build them a flat platform in outer space where they could live out their dreams

scratcho likes this.
  9. Purity

Purity Diclonius

I think arguing with them only gives them credibility.
    Best to avoid the argument entirely. :sweatsmile:

Irminsul likes this.
  10. That's because it's falling over the edge of the Earth.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And What Fun Is There In That...??... :D

Cheers Glen.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's what actually happens to all the socks that seem to disappear in the laundry.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's what I was saying on the first page. I don't believe they actually believe in it, but it pisses people off so they continue with it. If there was no revolt or retaliation and people just ignored them, we'd never hear of it.

But people can't ignore them because people have to voice an opinion and try and put people down for the silliest of reasons.

In all honesty, who gives a flying fuck what anybody believes the world is? Flat, round, triangle? Who cares. It's not hurting anyone and if it is hurting people then those people need to focus on some other shit in life that's actually important.

They troll, y'all sit there and read it. ;)
    At the end of the day, they're having a LOL at the arguments that's all, plain and simple. So don't fall or buy into, the people arguing against flat earth come across just as stupid and salty as those who say it's flat lol.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I didnt think flat earthers really existed

But i finally came across one a few weeks ago. I'm like 99% sure she was for real. She had all these complicated theories lying in wait for any evidence anyone put forth to the contrary :tearsofjoy:

I do think most of them are trolls though

15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Why do people follow flat earthers so much anyway?

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why do people follow anyone so much? half of this forum anymore is memes and comments describing trump's latest bowel movement, or the latest bowel movement of whichever "celebrity" dislikes trump at the moment.

6-eyed shaman and Alonso376 like this.
  17. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I think this has to do with the fake news narrative. If you question anything or believe anything on the internet it's tantamount to believing in a flat earth. I don't believe in flat earth, but I'm not going to stop being skeptical. The next movement will involve how the sky is actually made of water.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol.

I do this too though. I won't start an argument or get into one without having knowledge. Which is why I've been referred to as devils advocate which I understand now hehe.

There's a lot of shit I've argued for and against on this site and I don't even believe what I'm saying but I'll have all this evidence to show that I'm right too. Lol. I'd say these people have the same Impish mind as me, just after a quick laugh or something. Lol. I mean once I see 10 people Vs 2 in any argument I'm supporting those 2 people thick and thin, not sure what we are arguing but I'll back them up with anything I can lol.

Meliai likes this.
  19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The guy who originated the concept of a flat earth also claimed that both the Sun and Moon were 3,000 miles above the earth. – so perhaps we should consider the source.

20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Trumps ok and if he has anything like a big curved dick like mine he's absolutely awesome .