ways to please her...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ec_runnerman, Jun 1, 2004.

1. ec_runnerman

ec_runnerman Member

i need some ideas for different things that could please my gf. if you know any erotic things to do plz post that to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------THE WIND HOWLS BECAUSE IT KNOWS IT HAS TO CATCH ME...

2. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Your question was a little too general.

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

What's she into?

4. whispera

whispera Member

Maybe ask her if there is anything she would like to try thats different or if there is something that you have wanted to try bring up this. I dunno really the best thing to do is ask her about it.

claire

5. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

Well you can get her drunk. When girls get drunk she'll do anything. Get like a 40oz of jack daniel.she will suck your dick so fast.

6. ec_runnerman

ec_runnerman Member

I have asked her if there is anything she wants me to do but she wont tell me.

7. SensualCaramel

SensualCaramel Member

maybe she wants you to figure out what she wants. most girls wont tell you. try caressing her, say nice things, make the mood right, and then work your way into love making, but do it slowly.

8. whispera

whispera Member

Hmm if she won't tell you then just do what you would like and if she doesn't like it then i'm sure she'll tell you.

9. not_i_sed_the_fly

not_i_sed_the_fly Member

My advice? Touch her, let your hands show her that you love her, find the places that make her squirm and treat them accordingly...don't rush her and ask her if she likes what you are doing. At least that way you give her the chance to say what she would like and where she would like it. Again, thats only my opinion.