Ways to make fun of girls who try to get you to buy their drink!

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I think you need to go on my ignore list!

2. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I don't follow?

3. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

Watch the film hostel.
    Look up flunitrazepam.

I repeat it was a joke.

4. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

5. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I suppose that's the whole point of the thread. To treat girls that you are attracted to, as if you're not attracted to them

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  6. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Like I said, I had seen her try it on other guys before she came to me!

As regards the other issue - sometimes you can tell the sort of girls that try this in bars. It's no different from the way an owner of a shop will be able to tell who is about to shoplift from his store. But you already know that, don't you. You just think I'm over estimating myself and want to take me down a peg. Okay, point taken. I''ll try and doubt my instincts a little more in future. Appreciate your concern!

Goodbye

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mate, bigger and better men have tried. At the end of the day, as much as they love to hate me, they're too fucken nosey.

Driftrue likes this.
  8. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

You're high as a fucking kite aren't you?

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No im about to go to work.

Gul Dukat likes this.
  10. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Well that's the whole idea. To be rude by acting as if you're not being rude. Your response gave me some good ideas for how confuse and make fun of a girl in this situation.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  11. onceburned

onceburned Banned

better to go out on ladies night, they get a cup at the door and drink like pigs for free .

12. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Not bad, but it's too much along the lines of what they'd expect anyway. You're saying it in the hopes that they will feel guilty, but they won't. And then you'd feel a bit annoyed that you didn't get the reaction that you wanted out of them.

The key is to be passive aggressive, as Pete's Draggin' suggested. That's the adult way.

wilsjane likes this.
  13. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

Haha, yeah, me and my buddy went out for drinks one time and i mentally prepared from home that girls were gonna throw that one at us, so at one point we are standing outside and some girls come over and ask "Hey boys, are you gonna buy us drinks" and i tell them "Sure, no problem, if you buy us two". She looked a bit puzzled, i reckon alot needy guys will jump right onto bait like that.

14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Spending time thinking of ways to embarrass and humiliate others... That is definitely The Adult Way

15. Kaisersoze

Kaisersoze Members

One of my ways of dealing with women who would ask me to buy them a drink is actually buy her the drink hand it to her and turn around and walk away without saying anything to her. No cheers, no nothing. Just walk away as if you just gave a homeless guy a dollar at the traffic light. Like it was no big deal, you didn't want to talk with her or know her name. Usually, she would find me and say thanks for the drink and I would barely acknowledge her saying oh yeah the drink girl , hey Mike that's the girl. And she would feel awkward and turn and walk away all frazzled not knowing why I wasn't trying to talk to her but why would I buy her a drink if I didn't want to talk to her?.
    I've also paid cocktail waitresses to never come back to my table but have a different waitress come when I needed drinks. I do that when they are rude and act like they are annoyed that they have customers and are impatient to get back to her conversation with the other waitress or customer. Then when the new waitress shows up and is nice and doing her job well, I tip her very well so the first bitch sees what she lost out on.

16. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

It’s happened to me a few times back when I was single. I would just ask why? are you poor? broke? Given that I like to dance and if I’ve asked a woman for a dance and we have a couple of times I’ll buy her a drink. So I have walked up to a woman and offered to buy her a drink but never bought a woman a drink that walked up to me asking.

Deemed as Normal likes this.